Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Those kids didn't choose to be born to her. It's pretty cold and heartless to have no sympathy for those kids. For her, I don't have much, for those kids I do.
    If you watched the video or even read anything itt you would see that the sympathy is to those kids rage at the dumb bitch mother

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody seems to think she's getting rich of welfare. Getting food stamps isn't exactly glamorous, she's not going to be paying rent with them. Yeeeeey, she gets to live on the street while trying to take care of 15 kids. Jeez, where do I sign up for that life of luxury?!

We're a society, we're in it together. Sure I think she's made awfully stupid choices with her life but I don't think she should be starving on the street and her children left to suffer with her as somebody in this thread suggested. Yes I think it sucks my taxes go to pay for people who do stupid things that can be avoided. That said I'd rather pay to help her AND the people who really do deserve the help rather than just abandon all of those in need of help.

If you have a problem with downsides of living together in a society be prepared to give up all the infrastructure that comes from it as well like public education, police, firefighters, medicare, social security, roads, ect, ect, ect. Maybe you walk everywhere, why should your taxes go to fix roads that other greedy people use to get around when they have 2 perfectly good legs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why should you let her children starve and live a shitty life? Why is it the children that have to suffer? It's not like they can choose who their parents are.

I feel terrible for the kids that will have to suffer because of things completely out of their hands. Innocent kids that will probably grow up into substance abuse or gangs because of it.
    I don't like helping people that are too lazy to help themselves.

People like this are a strain on society.

I do agree with your second paragraph though. We have enough bogans in the world already. You could put the kids up for adoption. Might not solve it totally but it could help.

holy crap

stop having kids woman

Somebody needs to tell her the vagina is not a clown car.

Stories like this are why we need welfare reform. Meaning:

Limit the number of kids an individual can have to qualify for benefits. You can only have up to 3 children that qualify; you receive no more benefits for anymore children-3 is the limit.
    Have a straight up cutoff date for when benefits end (no longer than 1 year and you cannot reapply for 2 years after).
    Skilled job training programs- and they help you actually find a job.
    Mandatory drug/alcohol testing- test positive 2 things happen: kids get taken away and you lose all benefits.

I know 16 year old mom's that are more responsible than this lady. And that's saying a lot.

By the way, I'm female- I would never allow myself to get into that kind of situation with kids involved. There's a point where you have to stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about what's best for the kids.
    Last edited by taheen74; 2011-12-03 at 04:23 AM.

Wow this is absolutely terrible. She probably kept having these kids to try and soak up child support(which I am guessing she isn't getting?) Not sure how it works where she is, but in my state you are pretty much guaranteed to get government aid when you have a child. It's an awful system.. if you need financial support and you don't have children you're pretty much shit outta luck. It damn near forces people to have kids just to get the benefits to actually make something out of themselves. But of course people like this will just live off of government aid, abuse the system and some how feel as if they "deserve" it.. all the while never doing anything to better themselves.

Why in the hell doesn't she get child support? Or better yet have the damn fathers raise them. Guessing that's a stretch as she probably has no clue who half the kids fathers are.. but hell even if she got 200 per child, that would be 3000 a month to go towards raising them. That plus her working(lol) should get her by.

Sorry but I see this woman as a sad sad human being. There is absolutely no reason for her to continue having children, when she doesn't seem like she could even afford to raise a single one on her own. But of course she decided to keep having them, wasting tons of hospital resources(she obviously didn't pay for it) and now expects someone else to financially support them. She is right about one thing though, someone NEEDS to pay for those kids, and all she has to do is look in the mirror to find out who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pshaw View Post
    Everybody seems to think she's getting rich of welfare. Getting food stamps isn't exactly glamorous, she's not going to be paying rent with them. Yeeeeey, she gets to live on the street while trying to take care of 15 kids. Jeez, where do I sign up for that life of luxury?!

We're a society, we're in it together. Sure I think she's made awfully stupid choices with her life but I don't think she should be starving on the street and her children left to suffer with her as somebody in this thread suggested. Yes I think it sucks my taxes go to pay for people who do stupid things that can be avoided. That said I'd rather pay to help her AND the people who really do deserve the help rather than just abandon all of those in need of help.

If you have a problem with downsides of living together in a society be prepared to give up all the infrastructure that comes from it as well like public education, police, firefighters, medicare, social security, roads, ect, ect, ect. Maybe you walk everywhere, why should your taxes go to fix roads that other greedy people use to get around when they have 2 perfectly good legs...
    You are not getting.

We are not saying we want people to suffer or that they are getting loaded of tax payers money.
    The whole system is just broke, the fact the a homeless, jobless, education-less mother with an IQ of a chimp (No racist) can get more from welfare than your average mother of 3 with 2 jobs small house etc.

Deleted
    "Someone needs to be accountable and they need to pay"

Yes you yourself need to you stupid bitch. Cant belive some people can be this stupid without having some kind of mental problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give the kids to child services and tie those tubes.

I would point out that there isn't really any practical way to raise 15 children AND hold down a job. I think we could all agree that what got her to this point was a string of terrible decisions. I absolutely think that people should help her in terms of morality, but the key is that she is not owed aid by individuals and certainly not the government.

edit: also why the stink about fox news? I didn't sense an overly biased report, seemed like a human interest story. I get if you don't approve of fox, but judge the piece on its merits rather than on some stereotyped view of the teller.
    Last edited by Jagscorpion; 2011-12-03 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids shouldn't be punished... but seriously... who has 15 kids on average? Let alone someone who can't even buy food for themselves....

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you have 15 kids? If you can't support for them then give them up for adoption (it's what you'd do if you truly loved them).
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
    (possible repost)

This is exactly what Fox New's want's you to do "Welfare reform" What we SHOULD be doing is asking the richest american's to pay their fair share. Let's get a few video's of the money they waste stuff on. It's a broadcasting company from the 1 percent clearly most biased "News" program. They want you to feel less for people on welfare. They want you to see them as a stereotype.This is just "one" person doesn't account for everyone, some people I think are considering everyone on welfare to be like this.

Look right below the video, directly below it.
    I am by no means part of the "rich" of america... but last i checked if i earned the money i get to spend it on whatever i want... no matter how stupid... and no one has the right to tell me that i have to pay for someone ELSE's family who keeps popping out kids... i don't owe her anything... she should and COULD have stopped after 1 or even 2... but to get to 15... you know she has to be doing it to milk the wellfare system.

All of the people saying that she should be responsible for the kids, or they would like to see those children starve sicken me.

No one should have that many kids, no matter the circumstances. But if you do, and you do not have the means to care for them, you should have the kids taken away and you should be put in jail. The kids should not be made to suffer because of someone's utter stupidity, and anyone who thinks they should obviously holds absolutely no value for human life and should be treated similarly to the person who puts those children into that position.

Just a small edit. Honestly, fifteen kids is ridiculous! No one should EVER have that many kids. It is destructive to the entire human population.
    Last edited by Abbeel; 2011-12-03 at 04:40 AM.

(possible repost)

This is exactly what Fox New's want's you to do "Welfare reform" What we SHOULD be doing is asking the richest american's to pay their fair share. Let's get a few video's of the money they waste stuff on. It's a broadcasting company from the 1 percent clearly most biased "News" program. They want you to feel less for people on welfare. They want you to see them as a stereotype.This is just "one" person doesn't account for everyone, some people I think are considering everyone on welfare to be like this.

Why don't you just watch the video and stop blaming Fox News? If you watched the video linked in the OP you would see that SEVERAL media outlets are reporting this - not just Fox.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

cost of raising a child to 18(properly)? about 600k-800k USD (reasonable in my opinion)

cost of condoms? 100 pack on sale for 27USD.

hm, 27 dollars or 12,000,000(at 800k x 15).

i wanna punch people like this in the face, there are so many and not enough time to hit them all though =(
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

(possible repost)

It may be sterotyping to a degree but I had the experience of knowing a family who recievd welfare and milked the system like a tit.

The mother in line couple spaces back one daughter afew spaces back the second daughter a few more the 3rd all driving newish cars and living in the same low rent housing apartment.Milking the government tit at the expense of the taxpayers.

The line she utters about paying for her and her jailbird baby daddy's "SUFFERING" is priceless. Holy shit she has balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    cost of raising a child to 18(properly)? about 600k-800k USD (reasonable in my opinion)

cost of condoms? 100 pack on sale for 27USD.

hm, 27 dollars or 12,000,000(at 800k x 15).

i wanna punch people like this in the face, there are so many and not enough time to hit them all though =(
    That is not reasonable at all. 33k a year is ridiculously expensive for raising a child.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    This PoS woman is why court ordered sterilization should be legal.
    Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. As a matte of fact, just don't throw stones at all. They hurt.