Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still watch him, even though the quality on his videos has been going down alot when he got famous, now he never even tries to pronounce the username that asks something anymore.

Same with all the facebook/twitter/google+ links in the end, now he just says "boom, boom, bam"

His fame got over his head, I hope the ban doesn't get removed.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

All he had to do was ask for permission from every user he took from before posting his videos. I'm not sure about how many warning or infractions you get on youtube for stealing footage without permission but it really shouldn't take that many. I doubt every single user he took from was ok with him using their videos on his channel.

You can bet if he used a video of mine I'd be going after him for money

I bet there was hundreds of people doing this exact thing.

Next on FOX THE RWJ SHOW

Deleted
    He'll come back, not a big fan though, I like Gabriel Iglesias more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    He'll come back, not a big fan though, I like Gabriel Iglesias more.
    I love Gabe too, but they're not really comparable in any way... they don't do the same thing.

Kinda like saying "Not a big fan of LeBron James, I like Tom Brady more."

Copyright laws suck, they really do.

Anyway. I still like RWJ but since he got biggest on Youtube he has just declined. He gets random people from his crew in the background looking retarded and you hear the crew too much really. They are annoying. Just general decline.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Never cared for the man, found him to be simply irritating. Fair is fair on copyrights, hope this sticks.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Anyone know how much he was actually making from his videos? 6 figures at least im assuming. Anyone know if he hit the 7 figures?

Why do you people watch any of this junk? I saw an episode of his one time, and I just wondered, "what's the point?"
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    web soup is better than tosh
    Tomato soup is funnier than tosh

Deleted
    After having sat in the same room as my 10/13 year old brothers and eavesdropped on his videos; I can honestly say i'm glad, for I was despairing quite a bit that this guy and his memes were what my siblings thought constituted humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    =3 used to be great a year or so ago, now it's just bad. Nothing of value was lost. I hope he doesn't get his account back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    =3 used to be great a year or so ago, now it's just bad. Nothing of value was lost. I hope he doesn't get his account back.
    This.His Vlogs was cool and his main channel was funny and smart.Now his vlogs are only to get high and his videos are only about penis jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    This.His Vlogs was cool and his main channel was funny and smart.Now his vlogs are only to get high and his videos are only about penis jokes.
    Why wouldnt he do that? Considering 90% of youtube users are under 12 years old it only makes sense.

Why do you think justin beiber got so big? Same reason...youtube...mainly viewed by kids < 12

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouni View Post
    Anyone know how much he was actually making from his videos? 6 figures at least im assuming. Anyone know if he hit the 7 figures?
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/raywilliamjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    Agreed. Used to like watching it now and then, but his humor just got awful and didn't add anything to the videos (which is why you watch shows like that, I mean Bob Saget is a nice guy and all, but I watched America's Funniest Home Videos to see some Americans get hurt).

God damn he was making a lot.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

It will be back soon enough, it is one, if not the most subscribed channel on Youtube, its a loss for Youtube themself if they keep it this way.

Theres a reason why people get money on youtube partnerships.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I always laugh more at the videos then him. And sometimes I don't even laugh at them...
    I agree, I watch his stuff for the viral videos, the multiple minutes of unfunny overanalysis just get skipped over. His music video channel is just 100% dire though. I remember seeing a Phillip DeFranco video about people getting warned for even using a stock sound clip without permission, yet RWJ uses whole videos in his own and nothing gets done about it.

On the positive side he is quite gorgeous. If he wore clothes less often I may have subbed, his loss clearly.