Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Chuck Norris doesn't take arrows in the knee, he takes ballista bolts in the chin!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Veroly View Post
    http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-sky...sex-maneuvers/ i used take arrows to the knee bit then i became a professional Skyrimmer
    This website is pure trolling right? I mean... they must be right? O_O

Must be a trolling website... no one with common sense would even believe a word that is written there.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

This one has great editing

10+ Year Old Account
    Not mine. But someone REALLY likes this meme.

I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

I have a few guildies who are REALLY annoyed by the "arrow in the knee" meme.
    I can just say/type anything like this: "I used to <something I did in past tence>".... and stop my sentence there as if I had nothing more to say/add.
    And they will allways "rage" at me because they "know" what I am "implying", even if I didn't do it. :P

So they tell me to stop doing that ¤&#/¤#, and I say "yes, I will try to stop it since you all get so upset over so little meaningless things "..
    ..but then I took an arrow in the knee.