Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    good, I'm so sick of saying, "type 1 in bg chat if you aren't a bot" and only 2 people answer.
    it could be that the other 7 people just ignore you or don't even have bg chat turned on :P

You do also know,

Blizz paid him a HUGE chunk of change to stop his services, right ?
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMEANAME View Post
    You do also know,

MAYBE. We don't know that... It says "legally prohibited", so I honestly doubt it.

The most popular bot is still going strong, and won't stop due to German law, pirox just sold out to blizz because their bot sucked and he just took the money.
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post
    Arena Junkies Post on the matter

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/21...es-down-pirox/

Disgusting.
    Diehard PvPers being the scum of the WoW population.

Colour me surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

Colour me surprised.
    Believe it or not it is a pain in the ass to honor grind. In order to stay competitive for glad you NEED to be savy in 9/10 of the classes. Which means getting them geared and playing them at a decent rating.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

There's hardly any grind left in this game, and yet people still use bots? These are the people that honestly have the biggest problems. You're not even playing a game anymore, and paying 15 bucks a month to not play a game.

I enjoy playing the game, and the aspects i don't enjoy don't get done.
    This couldn't have been said better. If I don't enjoy doing something in the game, then I don't do it. I don't like farming honor, therefore, I don't get to PvP seriously, which is fine, because I probably wouldn't like it.
    Last edited by ithicari; 2011-12-04 at 11:19 PM.

For those who aren't smart enough to do that. It's just not necessary for people to know its name.
    Censorship is never to be praised. Slap yourself.

name of this bot doesnt matter anyway if its closed
    For starters, so someone doesn't have to reinvent the wheel to figure out if "something is being done" or if Blizzard leaned on some script kiddy with the worlds shittiest bot. Anything that makes further research more difficult is a *FAILURE* as a message.

So they will stop them after they all have full conquest gear, and after the last meaningful pvp patch considering in the next expansion resilience will be a base stat.

Quote Originally Posted by ithicari View Post
    There's hardly any grind left in this game, and yet people still use bots? These are the people that honestly have the biggest problems. You're not even playing a game anymore, and paying 15 bucks a month to not play a game.

This couldn't have been said better. If I don't enjoy doing something in the game, then I don't do it. I don't like farming honor, therefore, I don't get to PvP seriously, which is fine, because I probably wouldn't like it.
    But people whom play only for arena, I can totally understand why thou would want to bot. Farming the gear that's must have each single season for multiple characters since season1 is pain in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    good, I'm so sick of saying, "type 1 in bg chat if you aren't a bot" and only 2 people answer.
    i would not reply on purpose for shits and giggles cuz then when i beat people in kills they get mad omfg bot beating you people you sux rage rage rage rage =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    MAYBE. We don't know that... It says "legally prohibited", so I honestly doubt it.
    Considering, as far as I know, Pirox is from a country that Blizzard can't touch by suing, I'd have to wager it had something to do with a pay-off lol.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 06:34 AM ----------

Rofl, I used to see people do that when I WASN'T botting, and I STILL didn't respond. I actually used to just report them for that, it's almost as bad as the 'type /afk' thing.

Actually, what I'm worried about is if he DID sell out, and the bot is still 'safe', is it really? As in, is he keeping up appearances for his bot, but in actuality, blizzard paid him for access, so they can easily track us all down? That would really, really blow. Thankfully, I haven't used Pirox in about 2 months...probably not gonna use it again lol.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2011-12-05 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMEANAME View Post
    You do also know,

Erm.

Proof?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Such a shame, how I am supposed to get my PvP gear or level my alts without pirox?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    Such a shame, how I am supposed to get my PvP gear or level my alts without pirox?
    Well diddums, I guess you might have to PVP then huh.

I really am hoping for another permaban wave to get all of this scum out of the game. They will probably all head over to TOR, I actually feel sort of sorry for that games community already.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

Colour me surprised.

but on the main wow pvp website where they're all suppose to be hardcore pvpers, i would thought they hate bots. sad to see so many support botters. blizzard should add in one of those captcha things on entering a bg, like the ones when you sign up for websites where you gota type the words from the picture, or complete the sum in the picture.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 02:40 PM ----------

can't tell if sarcasm or not, but i sure hope it is.

lol at calling people scum for botting in a video game, it's about time you went outside kiddo

god FORBID... play the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    god FORBID... play the game.
    never really understood why people would pay to play a game, then not actually play it...
    as someone said above me, if you dont enjoy that part of the game, then dont play that part of the game.

lol at calling people scum for botting in a video game, it's about time you went outside kiddo
    Gosh, people looking down on cheating, that totally means they need to go outside right? And calling people on the internet kiddo gives your argument so much more weight.

Also, if you are that offended that people call you out for being scum and botting, maybe it's time YOU went outside. Kiddo.