Help, I need urgent advice from anyone whos dealt with people who have Schizophrenia

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2011-12-04 at 07:38 AM.

Well the best thing to do is seek medical help, and stay around to support (since your an attachment to reality).

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Well the best thing to do is seek medical help, and stay around to support (since your an attachment to reality).
    '

I would advise seeking out medical advice as well, perhaps there's a hotline or government resource that can point you in the right direction. Don't attempt to seek out strangers how may or may not be qualified to help you. If you care about your friend, seek out competent medical advice immediately.

Best of luck.

Deleted
    Its YOU that has the disease and your buddy is the one trying to help you, dont you remember all those convos, it was him trying to help you all along , it was you chasing the guy on the street and you sharpening the pencil that night and putting the knife on the end of it, And it was you that your normal friend tried to help.

Please seek help you keep posting these messages every week and they keep getting deleted

please seek medical help fast

<Infracted for Trolling>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-04 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    right now the biggest thing is that he gets help. Contact his family so you and his loved ones can get him treatment. If untreated, he can be a danger to himself and to others around him. especially when he thinks someone is out to get him and he might harm someone to get them to stop.

He NEEDS treatment.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by rapier View Post
    Its YOU that has the disease and your buddy is the one trying to help you, dont you remember all those convos, it was him trying to help you all along , it was you chasing the guy on the street and you sharpening the pencil that night and putting the knife on the end of it, And it was you that your normal friend tried to help.

Please seek help you keep posting these messages every week and they keep getting deleted

please seek medical help fast
    To the OP...see what happens when you ask for medical advice on a video game forum board?

Without attempting to back seat moderate, I would simply make an appeal to the moderators to close threads which ask for medical and/or legal advice, of which very few people on here are qualified to give proper advice. Thanks.

more or less going through the same thing, have a friend of at least 18years who was just diagnosed with Schizophrenia call his family let them know so they can take him to get checked out. before it gets worse, my buddy hears voices that tell him to kill people, yay? so get him medical help ASAP.

You mentioned his girl friend...wtf is she doing during all this? Does she just think it's normal or is she just as crazy?

If you do not think he will go voluntarily for treatment, you need to assess whether or not he is an imminent danger to himself or others. If he is, you need to google search the local procedures for involuntary hospitalization in your area. You will likely need someone to help you complete the process (someone else who is close to him and is willing to make a witness statement).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    He needs to b taken to c a psych doctor and get on some meds that will straighten him out. Best of luck!
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    He needs to b taken to c a psych doctor and get on some meds that will straighten him out. Best of luck!
    Straighten him out? Anti-psychotics tend to make people close to zombies in many cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing since the OP seems to have changed his mind