Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    not if the U.S doesnt acknowledge the plane.

/puts on glasses
    With that logic I can piss on a cop car right infront of the police and avoid jail/fines by saying I didn't do it.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimma View Post
    Censorship much? This specific nation is just asking to be bashed.
    America should stop thinking they can police the globe like this. Mind your own business.
    If you seriously think that the US are the only people that police the globe you are sadly mistaken. Every single well developed country in the world spys on others and deals with major criminals in other countries other than their own. I think the only difference with the US is they seem to get caught doing such things more than most other countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Oh you hippies always defending anyone but the US. I'm sure your paranoid delusions are real and the US is evil! The more info the civilised world has on such countries the better.
    Really? have You seen the the USA's track record over the past century?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    And it will probably be by America.

That said, the US really are overreacting to this one. They intrude in Iran airspace with a military aircraft, they get shot down. Simple as that.
    What the hell are you talking about? Who's overreacting? The article says NOTHING about a response from the US. Maybe if you'd actually read it and not just work off of prejudice, you'd know more.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamsham View Post
    You do realise that SENDING a spy drone (which is a military technology) over foreign soil is an act of war?
    spying is an act of war?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    A little out of context but the point remains; no one's ever going to be stupid enough to fire a nuclear weapon in these modern times.
    Never underestimate the stupidity and madness of medievally religious people. They might see it as the will of their psychopathic god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    So the Iranians destoryed an indtruding aircraft designed for espionage and the US are bitching? I bet the US is gonna respond by bombing the shit out of that country too.
    I don't think anyone's bitching, but I'm sure some die-hard, misinformed, moron patriots on our soil are going to call it some kind of treasonous act against the sanctity of Our Great Empire that a drone (obviously one of many) was shot down in territory that has never really been friendly with us. It would make sense that we keep an eye on them then, considering we've been both bombing and pillaging the countries adjacent for... It's been over a decade now? Coupled with the fact that the last leaders of Iran have all been relatively luny and the thought of a possibly "unstable" country developing nuclear weapons... it would pay to have recon on them at least now and then.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Never underestimate the stupidity and madness of medievally religious people. They might see it as the will of their psychopathic god.
    I'm not sure of which country you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    “The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in gasoline, one with three matches, the other with five.”
    ― Carl Sagan

A little out of context but the point remains; no one's ever going to be stupid enough to fire a nuclear weapon in these modern times. I don't necessarily think a drone is a good reason for the World Police/the West to go in all guns blazing as they've been so fond of doing in the past, but time will tell.
    Never underestimate human stupidity. Einstein said himself "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

If you wiki this particular drone then you will find that it does not have quite the cutting edge technology to really offer much as its engine has a short life span and it is made with situations like this in mind. I do consider it however, a botched operation on our(USA)'s end. Also, we do not have confirmation that they have indeed shot down this particular drone. Another thing to add is you are damn right for us to be curious as to whether Iran with an over zealous and ideologically driven hatred for the west and countries near, achieve nuclear capabilities. So you bleeding heart liberals can stuff your propaganda and rhetoric concerning all that is essentially just bashing for western civilization as you type away posts from the safety of a home and network provided by such in many cases.

As an american I am appalled that we are doing this. Probably scouting for a way to assassinate another countries leader.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    My regrets to the drone family. I'll pray for you. Be strong.
    The family of the drone send you their bleeps and bloops for your condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    I find it HILARIOUSLY ironic that you use an image of King Arthur from Excalibur as your avatar. A man who sent an army of knights on a crusade to find the Holy Grail of Christ. The movie culminating in a mass slaughter where he and his son kill each other.

Sir, I think you simultaneously trolled yourself and won the Internet. LOL @ joo.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had every right to shoot it down. The US shouldn't act like they own everything or are the world police... spying with drones, really?

Stealth aitcraft? That must have been a bloody good shot!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    spying is an act of war?
    When caught openly and done by military hardware, it might be yes.

I will sleep better at night knowing how many informed individuals there are on the internet as to the formalities of war declaration, espionage, and diplomacy. If you have not already awarded yourselves honorary doctorates of philosophy in International Politics and Diplomacy, please do so at my behest.

Appalled that we are curious about nuclear capabilities in the hands of religious nut-jobs? Yes, praise Allah or perhaps hijack religion more and pervert such to push specific political power that will continue to leave those countries under developed and blaming everyone else for their problems. Short of preventing nuclear holocaust at this point, I would indeed have left the middle east to rot and if we were there already subjecting countries to supposed democracy spreading I would of just taken their oil anyway. There is no reason to half ass things like we have been doing. Countries either develop towards democracy and a civilized society like Turkey or they continue to throw rocks at Israel I think the United States would of saved our debt if we didn't subsidize the United nations and host of other interests that just bring either war or humanitarian aid to other countries. We should worry about ourselves rather then building these quasi relations that are built under some secrecy without the broad public's knowledge.
    Last edited by KingArachnis; 2011-12-04 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Good one Iran, congratulations!

shoot down anything labeled US, maybe those pathetic warmongers will attack you, if they find balls, but i doubt it since China and Russia stand by your side, so weak provocations from jews are weak.

USrael is a bleeding wound on the east, it should be erased for common good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closed since people obviously cant read the mod warnings in the OP.