Deleted

will we ever see a MW or even a CoD collection?

so I don't have any interest in CoD multiplayer, due to the absolute shitheap that the chat usually is, the hackers and cheaters, and the players that actively play to let their own side lose. and that means that MW3 is just 6 hours of gameplay for 60 EUR, or 10 EUR per hour. i'm sorry, but i just won't pay that amount. i could just as well buy 6 indie games and have 60 hours of play.

however, if i could get, say, a collection of all 3 MW games for a reasonable price (40-50 EUR) in a few years, i'd actually be interested in that. but my brother says we won't see that soon. do you think so as well?

Deleted
    I can't answer your question, but that would make me interested as well!

Highly unlikely. It's just not the kind of thing Activision's known for ever doing, not to mention that the vast majority of their sales are for multiplayer. Old multiplayer's not as appealing as just putting that effort towards a new game.

10+ Year Old Account
    MW multiplayer was phenominal, every other CoD after that was just a crappy spin off... besides, the campaigns really aren't that great. They feel too much like rail games where all you're doing is shooting and looking around. I wouldn't even spend 10 bucks for MW3 if i ever did see the price.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    MW2 just went downloable on playstation sotre for 40dollars thats 66% of the original price and cod 4 is still 20 so no probaly not

15+ Year Old Account
    Multiplayer is what made the CoD series what it is today. With Activi$ion's history, I HIGHLY doubt they will ever do anything like this. It wouldn't make enough money to be worth their time. If we ever did see it it would either be 1. Multiplayer-less, and yet still full-priced, or more. (70-80 for all three.) or 2. simply just ports/repackages. They wouldn't improve them/fix them at all.

Off-topic: ohlook a Stormfailer!

I would pay 60$ for upgraded graphics for all the single player campaigns put together up through say WaW?

Knowing Activision...no. Like the other huge publishers, they want to squeeze every cent out of customers that they can.

Buy one and you essentially have them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Buy one and you essentially have them all.
    This, the gameplay is basicly the same throughout the entire series.
    You might just as well follow every mission on Youtube of the 3 campaigns and see the game as a movie cause that's about all it is: Move from A to B and shoot everything that moves. The story isn't all that compelling it's just the overused 'USA vs Russia' war-story, and it isn't even a well written story.
    (Seriously Activision? One guy making 2 nations attack each other? Seriously?)

again.. a whiners threat about CoD. go count the money u spend on wow so far.. you could buy the full CoD serie 3-4 times.. and if u buy Wow vanilla u basically have everything.

They'd lose money selling it in collection because they'd have to lower the price.

And you see COD4 stayed @ $49.99 USD even when MW2/Black Ops was out.

They make more money selling them separately so they'd never sell in 1 package. Unless it was there final COD release...and they made a special package for $500 or something and sold all of them in 1.