10+ Year Old Account

The emerald nightmare back in business?

Possible spoiler

So.... with Ysera basically powerless, will now the emerald nightmare within the emerald dream flourish? Possible next expansion after MoP or major patch?
    Last edited by xytech; 2011-12-04 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Aww damn spoiler

On the subject though:
    I hope so, its kinda awesome and I didn't get to see so much of it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrias View Post
    Aww damn spoiler

On the subject though:
    I hope so, its kinda awesome and I didn't get to see so much of it yet.
    Damn sorry, forgot to write spoiler alert =S

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it. While the Aspects have used most of their massive power granted to them by the titans they are still extremely wise, and powerful dragons. And let's not forget that the green flight fights the Nightmare too and they are the most populous flight of dragons left alive.

Honestly, I see them having a resurgence in the nightmare now that they are weakened in a way. With C'thun being the more alien minded old god, and Yog being the more berserking minded one, N'zoth is showing signs as the more manipulative one, and can probably find a way to corrupt the green flight again and bring the nightmare out on Azeroth more. It would be a fun way to finally introduce the place into the game rather than just ditching it into a bit of backstory that happens without any player interaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter how powerful or numerous the greens are, Ysera lost the Titan's blessing, so she has no connection what so ever to the dream. She, nor any other Green, can enter the Emerald Dream again.

The same might hold true for druids, who recieved their ability to enter the Emerald Dream from their connection to Ysera.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    It doesn't matter how powerful or numerous the greens are, Ysera lost the Titan's blessing, so she has no connection what so ever to the dream. She, nor any other Green, can enter the Emerald Dream again.

The same might hold true for druids, who recieved their ability to enter the Emerald Dream from their connection to Ysera.
    Source? As far as I can see she was blessed with nature's influence and then bound to the Dream. It was the Titan's decision to have Ysera and her flight watch over the Dream forever. I doubt they would make it so the connection could be broken so lightly. Now as for the Druids, I could see that connection being broken since it was made with Ysera and not the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Source? As far as I can see she was blessed with nature's influence and then bound to the Dream. It was the Titan's decision to have Ysera and her flight watch over the Dream forever. I doubt they would make it so the connection could be broken so lightly. Now as for the Druids, I could see that connection being broken since it was made with Ysera and not the Titans.
    It's more of how vague the ending is. The only one that seems the most apparent that something was different, outside of the eyes no longer glowing, was Nozdormu, which seemed to hint slightly at the fact that he still will create Infinate Dragonflight if only to keep the story making sense.

We honestly have no idea how much power was stripped from them, if they are stuck in one form, or are just no longer ageless.

While powerful, it does seem like they did lose a chunk, and I do see repercussions over what happened in the cut scene. The emerald dream (Hopefully) will be slightly weakened so we have an excuse to make an expansion of it. Que in hopeful finger crossing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes it was vague but Adeodatus stated it as fact and I am wondering if he has any proof to back up this claim as I can not find any.

That would be interesting.