Thread: Romances

Romances

Can someone explain to me what happens in them?

Deleted
    um sexy stuff?

Well, there once were two cowboys all alone out on the trail...
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Theblue View Post
    Can someone explain to me what happens in them?
    You secretly marry your childhood crush, you become obsessed about losing her, you become a father to be, strangle your wife and become the father of twins who'll continue to make your life a nuisance until you die.

...then Lucas redo the special edition of your story to show your young self being all happy with old friends, totally ruining the ending.

Any other questions besides the generic answer to an extremely vague question?

While the idea of having sex with other characters in a game disturbs me, I don't know that much about SWTOR's particular system. I know that they're gonna implement same-sex romances some time after launch, that's it.

If you played any of the Mass Effect series, you'll have a good idea what will happen. Nothing like watching digital characters dry humping.

Fade to black, last I heard. Nothing special or kinky.

Yeah worse youll see is a kiss....sex is fade to black lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trametas View Post
    If you played any of the Mass Effect series, you'll have a good idea what will happen. Nothing like watching digital characters dry humping.
    Nail on the head. Mass effect style, with even less to see.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.