Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    the only thing that saddens me is they are starting to get into Anakins turning to the dark side

which means there isn't that much left to the series

i hope i'm wrong

i do have to ask someone else's opinion though i've been noticing that even though there is no blood they do have a lot of death (i know it's a war) but sometimes i wonder how it's on cartoon network and for kids
    well here in america its ok to show violence and gore on tv and games, aslong long as there is no boobies, cause boobies are far more deadly to kids then violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I think its rated PG. Not sure.

They're also putting out a Star Wars live action series thats set between episode III and episode IV. Rise of the Empire shit.

50 episodes written so far.
    Seriously why not stuff about the new jedai order or something. The hatred for chewies death and jacens fall to the dark side would be Hilarius.
    Last edited by turlyonlost to tirion wtf; 2011-12-05 at 02:19 AM.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

It's on my to watch list because I'm a huge star wars fan. I also love Clone Wars even though it was only like what? an hour and a half long?. I'll check it out after finishing the original Dragonball lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Seriously why not stuff about the new jedai order or something. The hatred for chewies death and jacens fall to the dark side would be Hilarius.
    I always wanted them to go past the fall of the empire. I know its covered in comics, but a film or show would be sick.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always wanted them to go past the fall of the empire. I know its covered in comics, but a film or show would be sick.
    it's more books than comics but yeah there is enough to make another 2-3 trilogies
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

They're also putting out a Star Wars live action series thats set between episode III and episode IV. Rise of the Empire shit.

50 episodes written so far.
    This has been in limbo for years. They arent gonna start filming any time soon cause they need to find a way to make it cheap like a tv show but pretty like a movie. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    This has been in limbo for years. They arent gonna start filming any time soon cause they need to find a way to make it cheap like a tv show but pretty like a movie. lol
    Yeah. I figured. They should stick with animated. This series is awesome and gets the story and aesthetic across perfectly.

---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 09:41 PM ----------

it's more books than comics but yeah there is enough to make another 2-3 trilogies
    Easily. Lucas wont give up his shit easy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing with Lucas is that he is very arrogant and doesn't want anyone to mess with his baby. Imagine is Krispy Kreme was actually owned and ran by one old man in a tiny donut shop and any and every offer to expand. Well he did expand once but because he doesn't know how to run a business that sort of fizzled out.

If Lucas would just loosen the reigns a little bit you could easily get a series on par with the new BSG (the lastest epic space sci-fi series imo). Instead you get these things with so much potential but never really pan out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily. Lucas wont give up his shit easy though.
    lucas is senile

he still calls star wars a love story.......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

lucas is senile

he still calls star wars a love story.......
    well it is a space opera. I can see the love story, but I certainly wouldnt call it one.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it is a space opera. I can see the love story, but I certainly wouldnt call it one.
    Episodes 1-3 the way they are depicted in the movies.

Pretty much boy falls for girl. Becomes emo. Becomes way too overprotective. Pimp corrupts boy. Girl dies. Boy rages, now works for pimp as his righthand man.

I love this show, its just so Star Warsy,

But you could say that its a love story between R2-D2 and C-3PO
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I didn't like the show because it was on Cartoon Network and I thought it'd be worse than the prequels but it's so much better. I also started watching it because I'm pumped for swtor. The characters are better written in the show than in the prequels especially Anakin, he's not a whiney little turd in the show. The episodes about the troopers are bad ass too. There are a few episodes that are kind of meh, like the ones about R2 and 3PO, but other than that most episodes are great.

Deleted
    Great show in my opinion. Although I recommend if you start watching it, you should start with the animated movie The Clone Wars, which is a prequel for the series.

Deleted
    I can only find this from season 2 as CGI. is season 1 Cartoon animated?

how the fuck does anakin have a padawan?

he isnt a jedi master

wtf is going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    how the fuck does anakin have a padawan?

he isnt a jedi master

wtf is going on
    you should watch the movie first it explains that

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185834/
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2011-12-05 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    I love those series, and not because I'm a Star Wars fan or so.
    (Like... I'm not going to play a game that is exactly the same as 90% of the others just because its Star Wars-related)

Ahsoka's is more the main character in the show, as most fans care far more about her and what happens to her then the others. Partly because we already know whats going to happen to everyone else. Lots of topics out there wondering what will become of her, and if she will escape.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caveslug View Post
    Ahsoka's is more the main character in the show, as most fans care far more about her and what happens to her then the others. Partly because we already know whats going to happen to everyone else. Lots of topics out there wondering what will become of her, and if she will escape.
    Gotta say, probably not. unless she totally hides herself. The purge seemed to be pretty thorough.