15+ Year Old Account

minimap help ... 4.3 frustration!

Hi all,

Since 4.3 came out it looks liek sexymap is broken once again and the boss health frame bugs out. Sicne pitbull does not support the boss frame (I'm not good enough in lua to do the manual addition you can find online) I am stuck with a frustrating warped boss frame during fights.

You can see the distortion on this vid :

My Issue is I tried chinchilla but I cant get it to hide all my addon buttons around the minimap like sexy map ...so now I'm stuck with either a distorted boss frame but clean minimap ... or a clean boss frame and allot of addon buttons around the minimap...

Can any one tell me either an alternative map addon or how to configure chinchilla to be like sexymap?

You can try to use Minimap Button Frame @ Curse which collects all the buttons into nice frame, so you can hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice I had not tried that as I read on some comments you could not fade out the frame. If that is possible then I think I will try that one out... though having 2 mods replace one is frustrating .. nothing is more frustrating than having that darn boss frame distortion!

Deleted
    hi there

i'm reactivating this thread as i've got the same issue. i've been using many minimap add ons these days (including chinchilla and sexymap), none being satisfying. basically, i need the functionality of sexymap without the bugs (boss frame thing, and more importantly, it didn't save any profile changes last i tried), which no add on i found could satisfy. does anyone know a solutions? a few important points:

- boss, vehicle and quest tracking frames need to be moveable
    - i do not wish to move buttons to a separate frame. the minimap is ideal for this, because it doesn't use up unnecessary space.
    - the add on and game buttons need to be freely moveable, hideable, and mouse-over-able.

thanks!