Grid users, I haven't healed at all this expansion, need some help.

Ok, that's an exaggeration, I healed a handful of times right at the beginning in T11, but I've been strictly DPS since then.

Since then, I've had to reinstall WoW a couple times, and didn't bother downloading and reconfiguring my Grid setup, because Asphyxia UI(Tukui) frames were good enough for instant Healing Touch casts as a Feral Druid.

My set up as a Resto Druid allowed me to have WG show up as a border around effected targets, have RG (not that important anymore), LB, and Rejuv show up as numerical timers. I'm currently traveling, and won't be able to get back to WoW untill next week. But I've had a huge craving to get back into healing again, and I was just curious if there's been any new modules for Grid, or upgrades to Grid, basically since the beginning of the expansion.

Some specifics I'm looking for are numerical timers for other player's hots, and shields. Sure, you can denote a PW:S on a player with a little box icon, but I'd like a timer.

If anyone could fill me in on any upgrades to Grid and it's major modules (GridStatusHots) since mid T11, that'd be awesome.

I tried finding a list of updates, but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, some essential modules for Grid haven't been updated in a long time and you will most likely find it difficult tracking druid's HoTs. I suggest you to try the following two addons: "Blizzard Raid Frame - Indicators" if you prefer the default raid frames or "Grid 2" if you prefer the old good Grid. The 1st addon basically adds text indicators to the default raid frames, you can configure the indicators to display HoT duration, stack size, etc. Grid2 is mostly the same as Grid, only works without external addons or plugins and can track buffs and/or debuffs out of the box. I tried both and decided to keep Grid2.

P.S. Sorry, can't post links yet but you can easily find these addons on Curse.

I have a resto druid, I use Vuhdo, it's superb. I use mouseover macros for most things, but I've got my rejuv and LB click-bound when I mouseover the frames for quick HoTs when I need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaraxia View Post
    I have a resto druid, I use Vuhdo, it's superb. I use mouseover macros for most things, but I've got my rejuv and LB click-bound when I mouseover the frames for quick HoTs when I need them.
    I've tried Vuhdo in the past and found the customization very lacking. Does it have the ability to track hots with numerical timers, and what about hots and shields from other players?

I too, as should everyone else, use mouseovers. I'm still rocking the MMO WoW Mouse and have everything i could need set to that with mouseover macros. Really just looking for information on what display information i can get from raid frames now days.
    Last edited by Pavidus; 2011-12-06 at 04:55 PM.

(looks around to see if anyone is looking) uninstall grid.. install healbot.. that is all