Poll: Who do YOU think will get world first DW hc?

This poll will close on 2036-07-26 at 10:47 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who do YOU think will get world first DW hc?

Hello mmo-champion! Since The fun is starting tomorrow and I havent seen a thread yet about this(maybe I just didnt notice it him) I thought it was about time to see who the wow community think will get World first Deathwing! (madness part ofc)

If you want, also make a reply in the thread why you choosed that guild

Im just gonna take top10 from last tier on the list + other, please post what other guild it is if you choose that and say why

Thanks in advance all for your answers =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would 'like to say" Suit Up (Adept/Tsunami Merge - Oceanic represent) - But they have basically died.

Just going to go with a generic "Paragon 4 lyf" statement

Whoever is most dedicated. That being Paragon for the time being.

It will be interesting to watch stars on this go round, with their twice a week resets and more teracgosa's than you care to count (23).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Whoever sleeps the least.

Deleted
    Remove the cheated guilds.

I used to like the top guilds - before they started doing this LFR abuse.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Someone other than Paragon I hope; the race becomes boring when you can predict the winner.

I would have said Dream Paragon without a second thought before the LFR exploit. But now I hope some other top guild that didn't use the exploit gets world 1 this time.

what happened to blood legion? didnt they make some video of them sweating and panting outside blizzcon and call it a video saying they were gonna get world first dw? or did they all get lost in their neckbeards?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont know, if this whole ban business is legit then we may be looking at some of previously lower ranked guilds knocking it out with the head start. Unless the big guys b team or their alts are geared enough for it. It should be interesting.

Vodka, since they are the only top guild that didn't get banned for the LFR exploit. apparently.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion with Vodka since they didn't exploit accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Vodka, since they are the only top guild that didn't get banned for the LFR exploit. apparently.
    Coulda swore i just saw there GM With around 20? kills of each boss on LFR.. Checkin the others atm, others have 5-10+ kills also.. seems they probably cheated to

Vodka or Blood Legion maybe?
    We know those finnish dudes in Paragon are quickest with the hardest content, but you also have to realize the gear advantage that Vodka and Blood Legion will have.

Deleted
    I think it's going to be Ensidia.

Hmm gonna be interresting to see now when many top guilds got banned oO

Some random guild nobody ever heard about

why isnt blood legion even in your poll? if its not paragon it will probably be them

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Coulda swore i just saw there GM With around 20? kills of each boss on LFR.. Checkin the others atm, others have 5-10+ kills also.. seems they probably cheated to
    I doubt it. What you are seeing there is just stacking as few mains into each lfr as possible to maximise the gear that drops. Especially now that its been 2 weeks and the next wing opening 20, hell even 35 kills.is more then reasonable.