Poll: Who do YOU think will get world first DW hc?

This poll will close on 2036-07-26 at 10:47 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The team with the most coffee is going to win.

Way to research before you just post a poll you left out the guild that is currently leading

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    Way to research before you just post a poll you left out the guild that is currently leading
    Well technically (even at the time of your post) vodka was / is leading since they killed 6/8H first. (Ranking on wowprogress is somewhat pointless.)
    Also at the time when the OP made the thread there was no way of knowing that alot of the good guilds would be banned for 8 days.

I really doubt the blood legion will kill deathwing first now that all the other guilds are unbanned.
    Likely it will be Paragon now that they got their full roster back.

Too bad Blizz screwed up the Spine fight or US guilds could have probably snuck in a meaningful world first kill in forever.

My vote goes to DREAM Paragon for their enourmous endurance and motivation to becoming world first. Even though most of their main team is still banned. They still managed to get 6/8 hc, which is sweet.

Also, DREAM Paragon has been world first on pretty much everything in Cataclysm if I'm not wrong.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Excitement View Post
    My vote goes to DREAM Paragon for their enourmous endurance and motivation to becoming world first. Even though most of their main team is still banned. They still managed to get 6/8 hc, which is sweet.

Also, DREAM Paragon has been world first on pretty much everything in Cataclysm if I'm not wrong.
    Lets be honest here....their main team is playing. Just not on their main account...
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Deleted
    what i find quite funny is blood legion isnt listed in the poll despite the fact they are currently in the lead

Deleted
    Well, wondering where the hell is Blood Legion in this?

I think it is gonna be Paragon 1st, Blood Legion and Vodka 2st/3rd and so on.
    Even though I'm kinda hoping for Blood Legion to get the first kill this time. The one week without loot for some top guilds doesn't really make big cap between guilds.

Well, we shall see. Like to see how Ensidia does on the first days they get into raiding

Deleted
    Paragon got disgualified from the race along with the rest of the cheaters.
    By any standards of fair game their progress shouldn't count even if they lost the edge and got punished.

Deleted
    I would like any Europe guild to do it. EU>>>>>US !!! HAIL

Voted for Paragon.

BTW
    Why we can not vote for Blood Legion?
    Last edited by mmocb3b641b05e; 2011-12-13 at 01:45 PM.

No guild is disqualified from the race. Though the have an uphill battle to do in order to overtake the guilds that didn't cheat, seeing as they had gear stripped from them and they haven't had the same raid hours in. The spine enounter is slowing people down right now and letting a lot of guilds catch up too. So still anyone's race.

You can bet your ass that BL is going to be raiding early this morning once servers are up to get back to a fixed Spine to try and get to madness before EU server downtime tomorrow. I would not be at all surprised if Paragon came back with the win, even with 6 boss kills of 410 loot behind.

This poll will close on 2036-07-26 at 11:47 PM
    Damn, you expect it would take THAT much time?
    OT: I don't care. I used LFR and killed Deathwing already. I'm a freaking Slayer of the Aspect. So this World First race is already pointless as Deathwing is already dead. Sorry folks.

Will be interesting to see for sure.

I think it will be Paragon, but why isnt Blood Legion in the poll?
    Omegasupreme - Memento Mori - Frostmane-EU wowprogress