Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    8 days? link not withstanding, i'm dubious. if true i find it fair in this case. i doubt it will affect rankings longer than a couple of weeks much if at all, but that isn't the point of discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.
    I wouldn't call Blood Legion and Premo (if those two really didn't cheat, I've heard they didn't cheat, who knows....) "crappy."

Reading comprehension. If I was combing the first statement with statement two, then I would have used a semi-colon, but instead, I made it into two separate sentences. The people cancelling subscriptions are the people getting 8 days; this will therefore kill the game because there are going to be tons of people from the top 100 guilds quitting the game. After this, it will not be fun when it comes down to the world first race.
    So what you are basically saying is that only this group of people can make world firsts "exciting". Notice that word. It is not really exciting unless you are the one raiding. Its not exciting watching the world's first kill video, its exciting when you kill it at your own guild pace.

God, the amount of people who depend on so many things other than the game itself to enjoy it is baffling
    CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0) // Corsair AX650 // Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB // Kingston HyperX 120GB
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WB // Intel 3570K // [HEATSINK?] // Corsair Vengeance LP 4x4GB // Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB OC
    Dell U2312HM // Logitech Z313 // Logitech C525 // Steelseries Sensei // Steelseries Shift

Go Blood Legion!

10+ Year Old Account
    But can we keep the gear? That'd just mean I didn't have to raid for a week so no skin off my back.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Reading comprehension. If I was combing the first statement with statement two, then I would have used a semi-colon, but instead, I made it into two separate sentences. The people cancelling subscriptions are the people getting 8 days; this will therefore kill the game because there are going to be tons of people from the top 100 guilds quitting the game. After this, it will not be fun when it comes down to the world first race.
    Unfortunately the masses won't care if the best players are competing for world firsts anyway, there will be other guilds to take world firsts and for the casuals to aspire to be like.

I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.
    I hate to break it to you, but most people that play wow don't care about world firsts and don't care enough to follow certain guilds' progressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
    Unfortunately the masses won't care if the best players are competing for world firsts anyway, there will be other guilds to take world firsts and for the casuals to aspire to be like.
    the ptr will care alot

faction change abuser dont get anything because they pay and we got this, fucking blizzard sorry that just a big fail, if the 8 days are true, i think a lot of players (not only highend players) will quit forever

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Exhaust View Post
    This is in no way Blizzard fault, The pple knew that they would be caught and were dumb anough to do it. Sorry EU, US is taking over now.
    Lets Go Vodka & Blood Legion !! Blizzard got balls, first bold move in along time. Just gained more respect from me. You break the rules you get banned plan and simple !!
    woahh hold your thought right there, you are forgetting about the asian men. STARS!

LOL

The rage is strong here. What'd you think was going to happen?

And seriously, if every player from the top 100 guilds quit overnight thats what? 2.5K subs?

That's wouldnt even dent SWG sub base...

anyone who thinks this is going to knock the top guilds out of progression is full of it. world first kills are usually weeks ahead of second kills, at least in wrath it was, so here's to hoping the best still contend.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Go Blood Legion!
    Even if Blood Legion gets it, it's going to feel a little cheesed since most of the other guilds are banned. And they'll take flack for it.

you guys do realize the only HM thats worth getting a world first on is Madness of Deathwing. first one to get that will be world first for the tier and paragon didnt Rag 2 weeks before anyone else to make sure the ranking was solid so yeah the real world first could have a 8 day ban and still get ahead of everybody

10+ Year Old Account
    The email is fake, noone is banned yet and Paragon will still be rank1 guild.

Haters will always gonna hate.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post

You obviously know more then we do.

Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post

Get your head out of your arse. Apparently your head is stuck there.

It is completely irrelevant on who wins World First, or if the bans (if true) will even affect those guilds.

What's important is that exploiting players are (seems so at least) getting suspended for a blatant exploit. And that is very good news. Most people were blabbing that Blizzard would never suspend players from those top guilds, but alas, seems they have. Fair and square.

Good luck to all the non-exploiting guilds out there, even if they eventually miss out on world first for Paragon and Method, at least we know they don't exploit their way up. Props.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    You obviously know more then we do.
    Then how do you explain the fact that I even got the email - I am not in a guild, I haven't even ran the LFR yet. Though I still got the same email stating the same things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwawayokay View Post
    I agree with this. I feel sorry for any one who might accidentally get banned who didn't understand what was going on. It's silly, really, that Blizzard allowed this to happen.
    What's silly is that people like yourself knew it was happening and tried to take advantage of it, and dragged innocent people into it, giving them a ban also, when they didn't know any better.

Shame on you and all the people that used this, you knew you were exploiting and yet continued your activities.. I have no sympathy for you, just the innocents.

You got what was coming, enjoy the extra work getting back to the top.

Many thanks blizzard Play fair or dont play.