Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    What? The western front didn't have as much of an impact on WWII as you seem to think it did.
    My grandfarther just rolled over in his grave an said "GO FUCK YOUR SELF"
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's awesome how butthurt that guy from Method sounds.

Go Blood Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    Yeah I haven't seen your second bait. And don't know what a newfag is, my english be not so great. And i never proclaimed to be the ultimate troll, but thanks for having this thought (especially calling me intelligent, awww dawg! <3 ), it means a lot from me from such bright man who probably thinks watchmen was good.
    Anything for you, fellow europussy. We have to stick together, don't we?

That moving was a steaming pile of shit. Don't you dare fuck with the graphic novel though, Cthulhu devouring the city was pure genius.

Who would've expected such a twist, besides M. Knight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    My grandfarther just rolled over in his grave an said "GO FUCK YOUR SELF"
    doesnt make your point more valid just cos your grandpa is butthurt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    While it's not 100% Blizzards fault they share some of the blame surely? Or do you think bugs are not their fault? They're not blameless. Last time I checked I don't pay Blizzard every month to be a beta tester.
    No, but when you use the PTR, you are expected to report bugs. Blizzard cant know everything, and depends on you to report bugs when you come across them. The game is huge, and if you decide to take advantage of any bug, you risk being removed from the game. This has been a rule since the beginning. Your reaction is exactly why Blizzard needs to crack down harder on abusers. People would be more willing to report, not exploit.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize if this has been posted already, but I think this can put an end to insulting Paragon.

They put out an official statement, apologizing for their actions and acknowledging that what they did was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? The western front didn't have as much of an impact on WWII as you seem to think it did.
    I'm sorry but this is very incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Uh no. They are the same thing.
    And your source is Wikipedia? Really? You honestly believe anything you read on that site? A site that can be edited by anyone! They are close to the same but different B&E is a F5 and Burglary is F2 but they are the same? I will just agree to disagree w/ you!

Quote Originally Posted by Old View Post

3) Many exploits haven't resulted in a ban in the past. Even tho some top guilds used them, ...

4) Using an exploit is never obvious for top guilds. Decisions have to be taken rapidly, on the move.

5) We have spent the last 5 months farming Firelands with up to 5 groups a week for legendaries. We are only playing this game for this very week of progress and the commitment needed is quite energy draining. Banning 3 days and removing gear is punishment. Banning 8 days is giving you the big middle finger and screwing 5 months of preparation on top of the week of vacation people took from their work. It doesn't really look fair to me to simply impede you from playing the only week of the year you really want to.

6) Quite frankly, it's clearly our fault for exploiting, no one say otherwise. But much much more than that, it's the fault of Blizzard inconsistency in their behavior. Trust me, if all the past exploits had resulted in a ban, no one would have exploited this, ever.

7) Does it set an example? Hell no, we all know that tons of future bugs will be exploited and nothing will ever happen.

8) What of the race?
    So, which is it:

Exploits are never obvious [#3] but yet you take full responsibility for using this exploit [#6] and claim that you wouldn't have used the exploit if only Blizz had consistently applied the ban-hammer in the past. [#6]

Extra credit for claiming that this doesn't set a precedent - going forward - just because Blizz has been "inconsistent" in the past. [#7]

But you really brought a smile to my face with [#5]. I think it is great that Blizz found a way to hit you cheaters where you live, by banning you for the "only week of the year" you really wanted to play.

You exploited just to get a jump on that first week, so it is that same first week they take away.

I like it.

Maybe the next time your guild has to decide on whether to risk 5-months of effort to gear-up -versus- a possible ban, they'll remember how painful this miscalculation was.
    Last edited by Yseraboy; 2011-12-06 at 04:30 PM.
    I take some solace in the fact that even though my snarky reply to someone's condescending rhetorical question earned me a 1-week ban, my post was not deleted. I was rather proud of that bit of snark, and I am glad it lives on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    I'm a hate monger? Just because my hearth was filled with joy when I first saw 9/11 footage and heard their screams? Awww. :/ Personally, I haven't attacked anyone first, but I believe if we would sit near each other and had a conversation, you would attack me first. Hate monger, right.
    I lost an aunt in WTC. Your audacity to say such things so offtopic is disgustingly perverse, especially when it is celebrating the death of innocent people. I actually pity someone like you, to get such joy out of misery is a sign of a weak individual. You need love in your life, because no one that has experienced that emotion would have so much room for the antithesis of it.

On Topic: I'm hoping we have a new world first leader. I'd like to see Blood Legion take it actually, I've always respected them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by pooli0 View Post
    This.

You people are like sheep.

You wanted 4p for Ultraxion ? Shame us sheep didnt know that.
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I apologize if this has been posted already, but I think this can put an end to insulting Paragon.

They put out an official statement, apologizing for their actions and acknowledging that what they did was wrong.
    Like I said earlier: They are only apologizing and admitting they were wrong because they got caught and were punished. It's just like dealing with little kids, they will keep on exploiting/bending whatever rules you give them but will only show remorse when they get in trouble.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account

I would hope that puts an end to it but there is always another horse to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Ahaha do you really think an 8 day ban will stop paragon? seen as most of theit competitors will also be banned and no one will be even near yo 7/8 heroic by the first find , 4/8 max. ultraxion will be a gate keeper. paragon will simply catch up and in , again.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    And your source is Wikipedia? Really? You honestly believe anything you read on that site? A site that can be edited by anyone! They are close to the same but different B&E is a F5 and Burglary is F2 but they are the same? I will just agree to disagree w/ you!
    *sigh* Another ignorant person who doesn't know how to read wikipedia. See those [1]'s, [2]'s, and [3]'s? They are called citations I suggest reading them.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubicks View Post
    Ahaha do you really think an 8 day ban will stop paragon? seen as most of theit competitors will also be banned and no one will be even near yo 7/8 heroic by the first find , 4/8 max. ultraxion will be a gate keeper. paragon will simply catch up and in , again.
    Wrong. Paragon will not get DW world 1st.

Serves you all right imo, what did you think was going to happen? They just would let it go?

Deleted
    hmm i think im on the wrong thread again i cant see anything about WoW only WWII some people who live in strange country's and that the eu is fucked up with his economy and america aswell...

10+ Year Old Account

Of course they did.

AFTER a week of 'So what, we're cheating, Blizz isn't going to do anything about it nyah nyah nyah.' AFTER they did, in fact, get punished for their actions. As every parent has said to their kid who suddenly started bawling 'But I'm SSSOOOOORRRRYYYYY!' when the punishment came down - you're not sorry you did it, you're sorry you got caught and punished for it.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

2911.12 Burglary.

(A) No person, by force, stealth, or deception, shall do any of the following:

(1) Trespass in an occupied structure or in a separately secured or separately occupied portion of an occupied structure, when another person other than an accomplice of the offender is present, with purpose to commit in the structure or in the separately secured or separately occupied portion of the structure any criminal offense;

(2) Trespass in an occupied structure or in a separately secured or separately occupied portion of an occupied structure that is a permanent or temporary habitation of any person when any person other than an accomplice of the offender is present or likely to be present, with purpose to commit in the habitation any criminal offense;

(3) Trespass in an occupied structure or in a separately secured or separately occupied portion of an occupied structure, with purpose to commit in the structure or separately secured or separately occupied portion of the structure any criminal offense.

(B) No person, by force, stealth, or deception, shall trespass in a permanent or temporary habitation of any person when any person other than an accomplice of the offender is present or likely to be present.

(C) As used in this section, “occupied structure” has the same meaning as in section 2909.01 of the Revised Code.

(D) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of burglary. A violation of division (A)(1) or (2) of this section is a felony of the second degree. A violation of division (A)(3) of this section is a felony of the third degree.

(E) Whoever violates division (B) of this section is guilty of trespass in a habitation when a person is present or likely to be present, a felony of the fourth degree.

Amended by 129th General Assembly File No. 29, HB 86, § 1, eff. 9/30/2011.

Effective Date: 07-01-1996

2911.13 Breaking and entering.

(A) No person by force, stealth, or deception, shall trespass in an unoccupied structure, with purpose to commit therein any theft offense, as defined in section 2913.01 of the Revised Code, or any felony.

(B) No person shall trespass on the land or premises of another, with purpose to commit a felony.

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of breaking and entering, a felony of the fifth degree.

Effective Date: 07-01-1996
    Last edited by Deatheryn; 2011-12-06 at 04:25 PM.