Regional servers/accounts/clients in retail

I'm aware that in the beta you can just choose between a europe or US server in the server window no matter where you're from.
    But i'm wondering if there's any info about how this will be handled in live.

Are regions handled like they are in wow? Eu accounts able only to limited to Eu server and Eu forums?

or is it all global? any account can log on to eu or us servers.

I pretty much want to know, If I buy a US game copy, can I play in europe or am I limited to US servers.

thanks

Deleted
    As far as I know it's the same as the beta was. You buy access to the game and can access any of the servers there are, whether EU or NA does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant View Post
    I'm aware that in the beta you can just choose between a europe or US server in the server window no matter where you're from.
    But i'm wondering if there's any info about how this will be handled in live.

Are regions handled like they are in wow? Eu accounts able only to limited to Eu server and Eu forums?

or is it all global? any account can log on to eu or us servers.

I pretty much want to know, If I buy a US game copy, can I play in europe or am I limited to US servers.

thanks
    The devs confirmed that in the Live version, you can choose US or EU servers from either version of the game.

They did not mention the forums. My guess is, the forums will be included in this. Currently, the English, French, and German forums are all based on SWTOR.COM. The only thing that might make the forum situation is server load.

Again, the forum stuff is my opinion, the Live game stuff is from the devs.