10+ Year Old Account

DC Universe Online - Post your character(s)!

Hey guys - since DC Universe went F2P, im sure a lot of people started playing it/tried it out.

Do you play it? Then post a picture of your character(s) cause the character creations options are pretty crazy and everyone looks different....unless your one of those dudes who just goes looking like batman or superman.

I'll post mine later.

Here is one of mine.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Do you guys know if I can revive my old account?
    I think I read something about having a fixed amount of characters.
    Do I need to create a new account?

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Do you guys know if I can revive my old account?
    I think I read something about having a fixed amount of characters.
    Do I need to create a new account?
    You should be able to just log right in. Everything you had will still be there and you should have a "Legendary" account (i.e. you spent 5 bucks or more) so you have slightly fewer limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You should be able to just log right in. Everything you had will still be there and you should have a "Legendary" account (i.e. you spent 5 bucks or more) so you have slightly fewer limitations.
    Yeah I think everything is lost because I cant switch servers, to look for my chars and I am forced to create a new character.
    There are only 2 spaces for characters too.. Balls

Yeah I think everything is lost because I cant switch servers, to look for my chars and I am forced to create a new character.
    There are only 2 spaces for characters too.. Balls
    They should have moved all the characters over to the megaserver (they run off only one server). Get in contact with them (you can do a livechat but it takes a while for them to respond sometimes) and they should be able to help you out, they're generally pretty good with the customer service (generally...)

I spent more than more than 5 bucks, can I get the title superlegendary?

J/K though I'll try picking it up somewhere next week, unless I somehow do end up enjoying SW:TOR

15+ Year Old Account
    Justin, yours looks like something out of Power Rangers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    Justin, yours looks like something out of Power Rangers lol.
    lol! Yeah. I'm not to thrilled with the T1 pvp set for my class. I did the best I could but in the end I look like a Power Ranger villain all the way. And I know, I know. I can look like anything I want but this is literally the coolest looking armor I have (my T1 PVE set is hideous) so I just rock it to show I've spent hours PVPing to earn it.

I will post my character tonight. I was so happy with the way I designed him.
    I'm still thinking about it...

The "demonic" set, with shades! at night. and indoors.

I dont know what disturbs me more... what you're doing to her or that her hair defies gravity.

Here is mine:

Modeled after Deathstroke
    I'm still thinking about it...

Finally got it to work, although playing is still quite hard with only one hand

looks like Legion from Mass Effect or a Geth in general

Gah, I haven't had time to log in and play for a while. I need to do that and see if I can get a SS of my char at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    options are pretty crazy and everyone looks different....unless your one of those dudes who just goes looking like batman or superman.
    My guy has the Superman T1 chest piece and I also have a cape/ but have a helmet on. I mean honestly, a couple of the tier sets look good. Unless youre talking about the "premade" looks and powers that you can go with in the start of the game. On a side note, I like the game and now that it is free, I've been playing the hell out of it. Lol. As far as my character's look, I plan on wearing full pve t1 set in the Tech wing, except the helmet. It looks pretty stupid.

Deleted

Because you're constantly fapping while looking at your hero?