Help building a PC

Hi there. I have a brother who wants to buy some pc parts to assemble his pc himself. his budget is around $500-600, and this price range should only include:

cpu, mobo, videocard, ram and, if it's possible, a HDD too.

He's interested in these games: wow, starcraft 2, BF3 and COD with good FPS (medium to high setttings, no ultra!). So what do you guys think? thanks for the help!

intel i5 5500k, P67mobo, GTX 560ti, 8GB corsair xm3, and could squeeze a 1GB HDD in there depending on prices ranges where you live.

Florida. Wow, is it me or thats actually a pretty good set up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalio View Post
    Florida. Wow, is it me or thats actually a pretty good set up?
    Im' not going to look up the international prices but in my head with USA prices it falls in at about 600, and yeah it's a good set up.

Deleted
    I had a quick look, not sure on prices for US.

Case: NZXT Source 210 S210-001 Black “Aluminum Brush / Plastic” ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    HDD - HITACHI Deskstar 750GB 32MB Cache
    GPU: HIS H679F1GD Radeon HD 6790 1GB
    PSU: Rosewill RV2-700 700W
    RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600Mhz
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67A-D3-B3
    CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz

Comes in at $594 (I assume that includes shipping, not sure on newegg)

Due to the floods in Thailand, the prices of Hard Drives has skyrocketed, if possible, I would use your current drive if it's a SATA drive, until next year when the prices recover, the price on harddrives is around 3x more than it was 6 weeks ago.
    Last edited by mmoc294ed7b9d9; 2011-12-06 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    You can get a better MB and Z68 for the same price ASRock Z68 PRO3

Don't buy that Roswill PSU, it's crap (no offense). Look into something this SeaSonic 520W ATX slightly higher cost but a much better quality.

For GPU I would recommend something like the XFX HD 6870 $150 (MIR) or maybe ASUS HD EAH6850 $140 (MIR)

Thanks a lot guys, we haven't made our final decision yet, but this is helping us a lot.
    Much love.