Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They never said they were sorry they just tryed to pass the blame to other guilds thats what paragon gets when they merge with the gold selling guild Dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    What an epic pic.

It was amazingly stupid of Paragon still
    who is paragon ! nobodys knows them and cares about !

Quote Originally Posted by prinah View Post
    I agree. There's a couple guilds I'd love to see get this shit done. BL, Exodus, and Vodka. I'd love to see Premo make a hard come back this tier. Then my boys over at Meridian and Silhouette to make a huge wake-up call. Vigil on Mal'ganis and Phoenix/Afflicted as well. Suit Up aka Tsunami on the horizon. Okay, I'll shut up, he he he.
    Yeah we can't get a US WF with only a day advantage, now Paragon is banned we have a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    "So, 'sup with that Blood Legion. /wink"
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

Deleted
    blood legion will take it !

a nice guild that dont sell gold !

dont got any sponsors , and live for the spirit of community and fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    This pretty much sums it all up:
    This was the first thing that came to my mind.

Before I start off I want you to know that I haven't played WoW in over 8 month now and couldn't care less for world first. Alot of guilds cheated and were rightfully banned. But I still wouldn't be suprised if Paragon gets world first anyway. Maybe only on 10 man but I think they will get it.

Exodus just overtook blood legion, blood legion fan boys this is your queue to get your back up about exodus exploiting yogg0 and how they don't deserve world first ranking...

I really dont care about who were banned i only care about how fast the guilds are killing Heroic Modes (even many considered top500)

i only care about how fast their are CLEARED << THIS IS BAD

the real top ones will be at now? 7 ? I wanted and many wants that Last Tier really last until Next Expansion, for Top Guilds having to take 3 or 4 weeks to Last boss but this? pathetic
    Last edited by Spike`; 2011-12-07 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    its all bollocks - blood legion took 22 saved alts so 3 mains could get tokens - thats exploiting the LFR loot system - so wheres there ban then....
    Thats clever use of game mechanics lol...do you even know what the banned guilds did ? Im guessing not a fking clue...

A victimless crime. Why this is getting so much play is beyond me.

Deleted
    Enjoy being last again losers

Deleted
    lol /10chars

Paragon, what a bunch of losers. Exploiting the game for a spot on the top, ever hear of skill? Blizzard should've suspended them longer concidering the crap they pull all the time.

Deleted
    They got slapped..so what. Those who are aiming for No.1 will alway look for an edge to beat others. Well.. at least US guilds can have one week of glory before Europeans pwn them again.

Blizzard should wipe all cheaters accounts and then call it a bug.

Shoulda been perm bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
    Shoulda been perm bans.
    Don't be thick.

All blame Paragon. How about blaming Blizzard for ONCE AGAIN not being able to deliver bugfree content which, like everything else, has already been beta tested.They earn so fucking much through this game and can't even test it properly.They're just too fucking greedy.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Catratbat View Post
    Atleast they said sorry
    sorry they got caught you mean.