can you tell me how good is my pc?

i used to have a intel i5 core (3.2 ghrz) in a intel desktop dh55tc with 4gb ram and a nvidia gt 9400 (or something like that). im thinking to put a evge geforce gtx 550ti and 16 gb ram.. so the help i need is to know if i need some cooler or anything else that can help to it functionality.. sorry about my english

Rather buy GTX560ti or Radeon 6950 and hold off with the RAM. If you still feel like the computer is slow at starting programs or you need to run multiple copies of WoW at the same time for dualboxing you might want to consider upping RAM to 8GB but 16GB is just waste of money.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even need 16gb of memory, 4gb is enough for anything. Go with the knew 7000 series coming out very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Deleted
    Moved to "Computer Build Help".

The 550 Ti is not a very good gaming graphics card; you are better off getting either the 560 Ti (more expensive, around 20-25% more performance in ideal conditions) or just a 560 (should be a slight price increase but around 10-15% more performance). Of course, if you are on a tight budget the 550 Ti is fine, but I would personally recommend either the 6870 or the 6850 in that price range.

Unless you for a very specific reason need 16GB of RAM, there is no need to purchase that much. 8GB is overkill and way beyond what any gamer will ever need. 4GB is recommended minimum and 6GB is a sweet spot. I'm going to assume that you have a first gen i5, and in that case 6GB is ideal; 3x2GB modules is what you should look after.

Quote Originally Posted by laucian View Post
    so the help i need is to know if i need some cooler or anything else that can help to it functionality.. sorry about my english
    Unless you are doing some OCing, you most likely don't need an aftermarket cooler.