Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Official 8 Class Voice Actors

I found a credits listing on the Jedi Consular class page at swtor.com and I went ahead and grabed all the 8 classes and did IMDB searches on them.

REPUBLIC

Trooper
    Male: Brian Bloom (Varric from DA2)
    Female: Jennifer Hale (Female Shepard from Mass Effect series + Bastilla Shan from KotOR)

Smuggler
    Male: Maury Sterling (2010 movie, A-Team and a few other movies)
    Female: Kath Soucie (Marjolaine from DA:O, Mon Motha & Jek from Star Wars: Clone Wars, Jessie from Red Dead Redemption, Aerie from Baldur's Gate 2)

Jedi Knight
    Male: David Hayter (Solid Snake from MGS games)
    Female: Kari Wahlgren (Ashe from FFXII, also does a lot of dubbing for anime and disney)

Jedi Consular:
    Male: Nolan North (Uncharted series)
    Female: Athena Karkanis (Was in the Saw (movie) series)

EMPIRE

Bounty Hunter
    Male: Tom Spackman (nothing worth noting)
    Female: Grey Delisle (Catwoman Batman: Arkham City, Asajj Ventress/Padame from cartoon Star Wars: Clone Wars, Handmaiden in KotOR2, Nalia/Viconia from Baldur's Gate 2, and tons among tons of dubbing roles in cartoons, video games, etc.)

Imperial Agent
    Male: Bertie Carvel (nothing worth noting)
    Female: Jo Wyatt (Female Hawke in Dragon Age 2) <- Jo Wyatt by far sounds great for this role.

Sith Inquisitor:
    Male: Euan Morton (nothing worth noting)
    Female: Xanthe Elbrick (nothing worth noting)

Sith Warrior:
    Male: Mark Bazeley (nothing worth noting)
    Female: Natasha Little (Been in a few things, but nothing worth noting)

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, i was really sold on steve blum as the BH, meh still naming my powertech spike
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

Imperial Agent
    Male: Bertie Carvel
    Those who are fans of the BBC's 21st-century update of Sherlock Holmes will recognize him as Sebastian Wilkes in the second episode (The Blind Banker). I'm kind of tempted to roll a male IA just for that.

Yeah, I could of swore that Male SW was definitely Alister's (DA:O) voice over.

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 05:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Those who are fans of the BBC's 21st-century update of Sherlock Holmes will recognize him as Sebastian Wilkes in the second episode (The Blind Banker). I'm kind of tempted to roll a male IA just for that.
    Yes, some of these people I listed that had nothing worth noting have appeared in television series primarily. Though they only seemed to have played a minor role in the series, so I figured it wasn't worth noting. ;p

Huge fan of Jo Wyatt as the female IA. Her voice fit perfectly with every dialogue response and was very well acted. Love the accent also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krono957 View Post
    wow, i was really sold on steve blum as the BH, meh still naming my powertech spike
    This.

I am sad now.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Playing male Jk for Snake

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hooooooly shiiit! Nice find.

Nolan North's voice acting really helped make the Uncharted series as good as it is and just about anyone who has played a game in the last decade or so has probably heard his voice. David Hayter probably would have worked just as well, if not better, on the Empire side...but that is just my opinion. I could keep carrying on...but suffice to say that is quite a nice list of talent they have there.

David Hayter in TOR? k, sign me up. I wasn't planning to play that game at all, but now that I read that, time to play it.

wait what blum was the bounty hunter? DAMN IT! :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    David Hayter in TOR? k, sign me up. I wasn't planning to play that game at all, but now that I read that, time to play it.

He sounds nothing like solid snake sadly, and I don't even think I'll play a BH now if Steve Blum really isn't voicing it...
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2011-12-07 at 06:02 AM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post

he sounds just like blum, i got to 25 during the beta weekend and was sure it was him, sad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

he sounds just like blum, i got to 25 during the beta weekend and was sure it was him, sad now
    It's crazy. I got my Sith Warrior to 32 during the weekend and I was certain that it was Steve Valentine (Alistair from Dragon Age.)
    Yub Yub

My only regret is the lack of Claudia Black seeming to have any voice roles at all
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the 'Nothing worth nothing' on the Empire side are voice actors for minor parts in the Dragon Age series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    My only regret is the lack of Claudia Black seeming to have any voice roles at all
    I was just thinking the same thing...especially after linking the Nolan North video and seeing her.

Me too that Spackman sounds like Oghren!!!! wth lol....apprently he does alot of movie trailers VO

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sad now...I'm going to make a Bounty Hunter for sure but I kind of have to go with the female now. Her voice MUST be in my game now. o_O

She has voiced a LOT of characters I enjoy.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Ive been saying it for months, she is doing ME3

People kept saying female SW was her..noooooo i was right damn it! lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I did not realise that Nathan Drake was also Dez Miles from Assassin's Creed. That's pretty awsome. Makes me seriously consider JK >.>

i will take these lists with a grain of salt until i see the Official list from BW

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    i will take these lists with a grain of salt until i see the Official list from BW
    The list is from the ingame credits.

http://i.imgur.com/HpHUo.gif

and

http://i.imgur.com/JhBTg.gif
    Yub Yub