Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well first 4 bosses are clearly a piss take and really easy. Paragon for raggy herioc two weeks before BL. So anyone who rights them off for a week ban is stupid.Bans were given out 5th or 6th, slim chance that aragon still has a raid this week but will be more of a gear farm than rogress

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Pulleeeezee. Don't you realise that the LFR bug was intentionally left in so that top guilds would abuse it, get banned, and be forced to put off progression for a full week, so that the world first Deathwing would still be in contention while SWTOR is released? The slashing of prices confirm this! The whole thing is a conspiracy I tell you.

If not for the bug, Paragon and Ensidia would kill Deathwing this week and then quit WoW for SWTOR, true story.
    Sweet mother of god /tinfoilhat

Even if it meant all the other taop guilds being banned it is nice to see someone else possibly get world first, I wonder how Vodka are doing?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    without creating a troll post

im thinking that wow ist dieing slowly , if there will not be some major changes like !

grafik engine for example

BL should be ashamed of themselves for not exploiting the LFR bug. how is is sportsman-like to compete when the competition is missing? would you like to see the olympics with only 1 athlete? It only gives paragon the excuse that they "could have got world firsts", while allowing people to wonder if actually BL could have got the first kills anyway or not. Im sure they would much prefer to win with honor via beating the best , than win by default

Quote Originally Posted by phlover View Post
    without creating a troll post

im thinking that wow ist dieing slowly , if there will not be some major changes like !

grafik engine for example
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dieing

And WoW ain't DYING slowly, it's simply on a decline. All games go through it, but WoW is THE BIGGEST ever in it's field and as uch, the numbers are greater.

WoW don't need a new graphics engine, people obsessed with "realism" can go to other games...WoW is still on top and will be for nobody knows how long, but certainly not 1 year or whatever crap the haters throw around them.

Other MMOs have been online and active for decades, so the fact some people think that WoW will die from declining subs = there's a lot of proper derps around.

Deleted
    All US, Latin and Oceania kills need their kill times adjusted by +24 hours, only THEN it is fair.

so blood legion exploited there way to world first - by using 22 alts so 3 mains could get gear... cheating shits.

Still can't use BM Corehound bloodlust more than once during the Murozond fight.

"these offers end Monday, December 19, 2011."

something happening on the 20th?

Deleted
    I may be missing something here in Bashiok's calculation on available tickets... I'd reply on the US forums but I only have an EU account :PI have performed 2 primary profession quests (alchemy, engineering) and 4 secondary tradeskill quests...Where are the other ones he talked about? There's no more big yellow !'s available. Or are tickets tradeable between alts? I never thought currencies were...So either I am missing a load of quests, or he was a little too optimistic in calculating the 'generous' amount of tickets available per week.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdontroll View Post
    BL should be ashamed of themselves for not exploiting the LFR bug. how is is sportsman-like to compete when the competition is missing? would you like to see the olympics with only 1 athlete? It only gives paragon the excuse that they "could have got world firsts", while allowing people to wonder if actually BL could have got the first kills anyway or not. Im sure they would much prefer to win with honor via beating the best , than win by default
    Actually it makes them better all the way around for NOT cheating the system. Those other guilds got what they deserved and hopefully lost their shot at world first, if you can't do it honestly you shouldn't get it at all. If those "other" guilds wanted to win so much they should have used commonsense instead of greed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    so blood legion exploited there way to world first - by using 22 alts so 3 mains could get gear... cheating shits.
    haha i don't think you understand what cheating is...

Deleted
    Wasn't Blood Legion and Vodka, ban as wel as Paragon, Method , etc ... ?? So how are they out there killing bosses ?? What the hell is going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by rockdontroll View Post
    Sorry? they should ashamed for not cheating??

Deleted
    EU servers aren't up yet if some US players are interested.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    So we get 5% on getting the 4set bonus? We won't even notice that, yes it will show up at the end of the fight in HPS but still... Give a different tier bonus instead of that for all healers, so lame after the tanks and some DPS get omggggg bonuses ;o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I may be missing something here in Bashiok's calculation on available tickets... I'd reply on the US forums but I only have an EU account :PI have performed 2 primary profession quests (alchemy, engineering) and 4 secondary tradeskill quests...Where are the other ones he talked about? There's no more big yellow !'s available. Or are tickets tradeable between alts? I never thought currencies were...So either I am missing a load of quests, or he was a little too optimistic in calculating the 'generous' amount of tickets available per week.
    When you first enter darkmoon faire talk to the undead npc and get your toon a "darkmoon faire adventure guide" the name might not be exact but it's the only one there so you'll know when you have it, it will say that it will allow you to find things that you might of missed otherwise, in dungeons , battlegrounds etc . Please look on wowhead for the achievement "Darkmoon Despoiler" , a big comment there by a user will let you know of all the quest starting items and where they drop, you can only turn ONCE, one of each , every month i think. So with those you get to the numbers he mentioned there. Hope it helped

Edit : Also you can find those quest items at AH too , but overpriced most likely since they do drop in lower dungeons , most of them.
    Last edited by mmocb3b54be47d; 2011-12-07 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    WTH, why is that offer in the EU so much more expensive? WoW Battlechest $5 -> E9,99 ($13,42), Cataclysm $20 -> E24,99 ($33,60) and WotLK $10 -> E24,99 ($33,60). So we pay about 80 dollars for the whole package and the US pays 35... I know about taxes and all, but more then double is just insane.

Firelands was considered World firsts due to the fact that all the content was released on the same day for everyone in the world, now its back to US getting the new content a day earlier so yeah the site is still pretty accurate if its based on the time taken to achieve the kills

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    WTH, why is that offer in the EU so much more expensive? WoW Battlechest $5 -> E9,99 ($13,42), Cataclysm $20 -> E24,99 ($33,60) and WotLK $10 -> E24,99 ($33,60). So we pay about 80 dollars for the whole package and the US pays 35... I know about taxes and all, but more then double is just insane.
    Offer in the EU ? there isn't one its for us only atm

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Pulleeeezee. Don't you realise that the LFR bug was intentionally left in so that top guilds would abuse it, get banned, and be forced to put off progression for a full week, so that the world first Deathwing would still be in contention while SWTOR is released? The slashing of prices confirm this! The whole thing is a conspiracy I tell you.

If not for the bug, Paragon and Ensidia would kill Deathwing this week and then quit WoW for SWTOR, true story.
    are you serious? really thinking that the DW fight alone is as good as a whole new game AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!