Eye of the Storm re-added to RBG Map Rotation

Eye of the Storm has been re-added to the rated battleground map rotation and has new rocks around the center to combat but not eliminate knock backs. The rock formation covers a good portion of the center land-bridge but does have a number of gaps you can still knock people off through.

I imagine the re-addition was intentional but as of yet there has been no official word on it. Just be aware that at least for the moment if you queue up for RBG's you might get EOTS, plan your strats accordingly.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

Nice to know, did they do anything about the around-the-corner-capping at Mage Tower? Lol.
    Last edited by crylo; 2011-12-07 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crylo View Post
    Nice to know, did they do anything about the around-the-corner-capping at Mage Tower? Lol.
    You have to channel flags to cap towers so that wouldn't work. I really like the way they changed EotS for RBGs a tower no longer swings to one team or the other based on numbers it comes down to who can protect the flag, just like in AB or Gilneas. Mix in slight changes in the mid and that its only 10 instead of 15 and I cant wait to run this map some more and see what type of strats ppl end up using.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You have to channel flags to cap towers so that wouldn't work.
    What? I wasn't suggesting a change, I was asking if they fixed it.. people used to be able to cap the towers around the corners at Mage Tower. o-o

That wasn't intended.