10+ Year Old Account

Question about keykinding

Guys, I have Character Specific Keybindings set for each of my characters.

I would like my action bars to be more unified, so I want to have all of my characters keybinds to be to the same action bar buttons, to avoid confusion on what button does what. I will have to move some macro's and spells on all my characters ofc.

How would I go and do this;

1. Grab my main, uncheck "Character Specific Keybindings" and keybind properly? What will happen if I do this? Will all my characters keybindings be reset, or just the one on my main, and the "General" profile?

2. Grab my main, set keybindings properly, and then uncheck "Character Specific Keybindings"?

3. Delete the keybindings file in my wow folder? (Don't keybinds get saved serverside too these days?)

Thanks.
    Warlock (SL main)

I would just uncheck the option on all your characters and set up your keybinds from there. I'm not sure which set of keybinds is your "default" one. Keybinds get saved server-side by default, but server-side keybind settings can turned off and would then be processed from that file in your World of Warcraft folder. I believe a copy of your keybinds will get saved into that file. You can leave it, it's harmless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    I would just uncheck the option on all your characters and set up your keybinds from there. I'm not sure which set of keybinds is your "default" one. Keybinds get saved server-side by default, but server-side keybind settings can turned off and would then be processed from that file in your World of Warcraft folder. You can leave it, it's harmless.
    Ah yes, ofcourse. Didn't think of that one.

I'll get on it when the servers are back up. Thanks!
    Warlock (SL main)