Poll: Players at launch?

How many players at launch?

Purely speculative, how many players at launch for SWTOR??

900k non-digital US only pre-orders. Probably between 1.5 mil and 2 mil total preorders. I would say at least 2 million people playing on Dec. 20th

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 04:45 AM ----------

Going to guess that by Dec. 30th there will be at least 3 million units sold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine811 View Post
    900k non-digital US only pre-orders. Probably between 1.5 mil and 2 mil total preorders. I would say at least 2 million people playing on Dec. 20th
    I would estimate it a bit higher. There was a poll asking people whether they ordered digital or physical, which went like 25% physical, would put the total preorders at over 3.5 mil. That's probably a bit too optimistic but over 2 mil i think is a pretty sure bet.

Quote Originally Posted by orren77 View Post
    I would estimate it a bit higher. There was a poll asking people whether they ordered digital or physical, which went like 25% physical, would put the total preorders at over 3.5 mil. That's probably a bit too optimistic but over 2 mil i think is a pretty sure bet.
    Yea, I wouldn't argue that. I always kind of figured digital copy pre orders would be larger than physical copy pre-orders, didn't estimate it to be by that much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine811 View Post

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 04:45 AM ----------

Going to guess that by Dec. 30th there will be at least 3 million units sold.
    This sounds about right.

idk imo I estimate about 1 mill to 2.5 mill

prolly in between 1 mill and 2.5 to be realistic

The numbers are staggering given the limited country release. Imagine once they tap into the Oceanic market (hang in there guys!) and Asian market. A really bright future!

15+ Year Old Account
    Judgeing from preorders only 2mil is a safe bet, simply because Star Wars+Bioware+mmo = quite large fanbase/potential and if the game is a succes the numbers will grow for sure.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Based upon the pre-order sales, not including DD sales and sales outside of the US, I think that we'll see a starting player base of over 2mil during the course of the first month or two.