Imperial agent gear

How is the gear for Imperial Agents? particularly the agent operatives. I have seen some videos on youtube and they don't look very nice. When watching the Eternity Vault video there was an operative medic with a black hood on that looks similar to the sith marauder's one and I thought it looked really cool. Is there any cool gear that operatives can where that doesn't make them look like hotel employees?

Deleted
    Yes there is.

Not a very clean picture since it is a snip, but this is mid 40s gear on my beta Operative.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycab View Post
    How is the gear for Imperial Agents? particularly the agent operatives. I have seen some videos on youtube and they don't look very nice. When watching the Eternity Vault video there was an operative medic with a black hood on that looks similar to the sith marauder's one and I thought it looked really cool. Is there any cool gear that operatives can where that doesn't make them look like hotel employees?
    Keep in mind, most of the videos people put up were PvP videos. A lot of those players got to the teens (level 10-19) and then queued up for Huttball and made videos. (All queued PvP bumps up your stats to be competitive with 50s.) That means a lot of the gear you saw was low level and crappy graphics.

I stuck to questing, and got some low level commendation gear. (Chest for 8 1st-planet-tokens, and Legs and Weapon for about 20 total 2nd-planet-tokens). My friend and I also ran BT three times, because he wanted some heavy armor piece from there. Of course, our friend Murphy was in full force, my friend never got his armor, but I got all 3 IA pieces in there (from memory, chest, boots and helm?).

The blue commendation gear and blue instance gear was good looking. The trenchcoat look was good, yet still subtle enough that it did not scream "i'm a secret agent". Unlike other games, good graphics on low level pieces makes sense in SWTOR, since you can mod the gear all the way to 50 and still not sacrifice stats.