Upto date Crew Skills ?

I know they are several pictures floating about and the like, also various sites like torhead etc.

With the changes that have been made to crew skills recently does anyone know if they are matching up to what was in the latest Beta ?

Cheers

Leave the first page and you would have found this - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Skills-Guides
    #TeamTinkers

I did over look that one. Also with all the lists and various sites saying diff stuff I was asking for a this is it list now

10+ Year Old Account
    The post #6 on the main thread (spleens link) about this has all correct information.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiSiLoR View Post
    I know they are several pictures floating about and the like, also various sites like torhead etc.

With the changes that have been made to crew skills recently does anyone know if they are matching up to what was in the latest Beta ?

Cheers
    The biggest, most important thing to know, in my opinion, is that the rewards from Slicing were nerfed a few beta-patches back. There are tons of sites out there that still read "slicing is a must have, you will make tons of money" and it's just not true any more.

Patch notes dated Oct 27 2011

Gathering

Adjusted the number of credits obtained from Slicing nodes.

Renamed Sliced Tech Parts to Scavenged Tech Parts and made Tech Parts collectable through Scavenging rather than Slicing.

Moved Augments from Underworld Trading to Slicing.

Schematics for personal starship upgrades can now be obtained through Slicing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    The post #6 on the main thread (spleens link) about this has all correct information.
    no it doesnt, it suggest that cybertech is no good for force user, when it is

Cybertech and Biochem are good for everyone no matter what AC they choose.

This is the accurate one, as of last weekend build 2/12/11 patch - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post14544152
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2011-12-07 at 05:14 PM.