World Boss List ?

So ive been wathing some vids on Youtube trying to see waht world bosses are avail and where they might be. Now determining where they are per planet aint at easy it seems lol.
    Does any site have a good list and vids rather than just watching random vids id like to try tto get a idea about levels, locations etc

Quote Originally Posted by QuiSiLoR View Post
    So ive been wathing some vids on Youtube trying to see waht world bosses are avail and where they might be. Now determining where they are per planet aint at easy it seems lol.
    Does any site have a good list and vids rather than just watching random vids id like to try tto get a idea about levels, locations etc
    Some have actually been removed.

Sorry, didn't notice SWtoR... lol.
    Last edited by Vladimeir; 2011-12-07 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker are the only ones available (Outland).
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is about SWTOR right?

anyway I saw a world boss on coruscant, during one of the first quests there, big robot guy
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    This is the SWTOR section, i do not think he means WOW world bosses.

Ummm...path to thread: MMO-Champion» Forum» Video Games» Star Wars: The Old Republic» World Boss List ?

I think someone might have missed that. LOL

I didn't do much exploring during beta, wanted to keep as much as I could for live. Should see the info at Torhead or the various wikis soon.

SD-0 Level 18 Coruscant
    The First level 18 Dormund Kaas
    Grandfather level 22 Balmorra
    Trapjaw level 30 Tatooine.

Those are the ones ive encountered.

Did a little digging on wowhead, also some vids I watched commented some bosses are being tuned for 8man raids... ?
    Does anyone know if this applies to all bosses? As The First on Dormund for example lot of ppl say U want a full mega grp for him, I was thinking with them being world bosses a 20-24man grp would be needed.

Then I watched a video by condemed and on there comentary someone said I think was SD-o or another boss that is was been changed to 8man.

Would be nice to know cause im after getting some people organised and trying some as I level
    Last edited by QuiSiLoR; 2011-12-07 at 05:21 PM.

The First on Dormund Kaas i was able to 3 man to help out lower level friend. we had lvl 30 sith warrior, 22 sith inquisitor and lvl 16 bounty hunter.

Deleted
    Cool there having some lower level world bosses. World bosses in WoW, well basically sucked imo. Was hardly worth putting a group together to kill them.

I believe there is one on Tython as you trek up the mountain towards the forge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    I believe there is one on Tython as you trek up the mountain towards the forge.
    I saw that one too. It was in the last build so I believe it is still there.