After Morchok Heroic Whats Next?

In your opinion what boss will your guild go for next after Heroic Morchok(my guild killed it last night). I was thinking Yor'sahj would be easier then Warlord but maybe not. Just want to see what people think.

Well you have two options, both of which are a pretty significant step up in difficulty.

Both Warlord and Yor'sahj have high healing reqs and Warlord is a bit more of a DPS check than Yor'sahj.

!@#$ any combination that includes mana void. Have not attempted warlord yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    !@#$ any combination that includes mana void. Have not attempted warlord yet.
    Lol 10man. :-P

We did take more than 10 attempts on Morchok but we also did a 4 heal strat with a half ass holy priest as soon as i logged off my lock and went on my disc priest we 2 shot it. Our raid dps is really good so Warlord being a dps check wouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcrusherlock View Post
    We did take more than 10 attempts on Morchok but we also did a 4 heal strat with a half ass holy priest as soon as i logged off my lock and went on my disc priest we 2 shot it. Our raid dps is really good so Warlord being a dps check wouldn't be a problem.
    ya um i don't really think warlord is as much of a dps check as it is a how fast and efficiently can you run in a circle and kill all the adds before you start losing people.

right now we kill all the adds shortly after the dark phase ends, but we lose one person, sometimes two, in the process. dps is so spread out and healers have to stay somewhat near the claw to heal that tank. the damage is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    ya um i don't really think warlord is as much of a dps check as it is a how fast and efficiently can you run in a circle and kill all the adds before you start losing people.

right now we kill all the adds shortly after the dark phase ends, but we lose one person, sometimes two, in the process. dps is so spread out and healers have to stay somewhat near the claw to heal that tank. the damage is incredible
    The damage is extreme, but with proper use of CDs its very manageable. Also, the amount of damage you take is reduced if you kill the right adds fast enough. We hit enrage several times last night without anyone dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzai View Post
    The damage is extreme, but with proper use of CDs its very manageable. Also, the amount of damage you take is reduced if you kill the right adds fast enough. We hit enrage several times last night without anyone dying.
    care to elaborate? :P

i'm guessing you burn the eyes and leave the tentacles up? problem is i believe the tentacles give u a dmg buff. not sure on that tho :F

Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    care to elaborate? :P

i'm guessing you burn the eyes and leave the tentacles up? problem is i believe the tentacles give u a dmg buff. not sure on that tho :F
    Which adds to kill the fastest is in the eye of the beholder.