Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    So was this video a dig at WoW or just a funny video digging both games a bit? I couldn't tell really.
    The video was a dig at both. It was pretty funny although slightly difficult to understand Darnell.

The fanboys on each side getting defensive just adds more to the hilariousness of the video. That and the GW2 guys sitting on the side trying to act casual when of course they think that their game will be superior.

The "hold on big moo" part was hilarious, and the Moonguard RP references were absolutely win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely? Absolutely absolutely. Also absolutely.

very glad I watched that.

Deleted
    didnt find it the slightest bit fun

Quote Originally Posted by digitali View Post
    didnt find it the slightest bit fun
    And because of this ^, how funny I found it is increased by one.

Darnell makes me laugh pretty consistently. Episode 28 or something (darkmoon faire) was one of his best -

hmmm hmmmm *humming, walking, sees a naked female tauren* "nope" *walks the other way*

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I found it pretty funny. The cameo of the nude tauren and Darnell just walking past saying "not now" had me verbally cracking up.

most annoying thing ever: pronouncing it "swoe - tor." makes my ears bleed.

Lmao,,,, Best ever...

People talking about graphics:

I played SWTOR beta on Medium with better FPS then when I play WoW on medium. Graphics are better and it's smoother.

Gw2 ArenaNet have said they're even testing the game on 5ish year old computers just to make sure everyone can play it. It will be opt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    You're definitely angry, but that's okay. I've had these conversations for months about why I won't be buying and playing SWTOR even though a few friends are. I don't need to elaborate why I feel that way, though I will mention that when I saw the very first information on SWTOR I was damn excited about a SW MMO. But not anymore, not after actually playing it.

And for me it isn't about wow vs tor, because I'd gladly play both if both were quality titles.

When I said 'Just about every reason I will play wow over SWTOR indefinitely, wrapped up in one hilarious song.' I was referring to all the things the video mentioned, that I personally encountered in SWTOR when I played it, that were a turn off to me within the game. Now, you can argue against wow all you want to, but SWTOR has a long way to go before it will ever do what wow has done in the MMO industry.

I wish them good luck on that too, maybe someday I'll play their game if they make the necessary improvements.
    This is something the typical ignorant teenager would say, sorry. "...but swtor has a long way to go before it will ever do what WoW has done." Its definitely fair to compare a game that hasn't released to a game that just hit its 7 year mark. The fact you are judging everything on par with WoW (only experiences are from beta too) kind of shows that SWTOR has a shot. Not one person sat back and started comparing this game to Warhammer or Rift. Why? Because those titles were bad. Everyone is comparing it to WoW. That video really didn't show any negatives. I guess the only 'negative' was the part making fun of voice overs. Yeah thats a negative for sure. I really wish to know what 'necessary' improvements you think SWTOR needs because honestly, there isn't anything wrong with the game and again- YOU ONLY PLAYED THE BETA.

Oh yes, "You're definitely angry." Really? You have to just randomly say that? You have lost all credibility you somehow retained the last few dumbass posts you made.

I'll go back to saving the galaxy while tearing people apart with lightsabers and you can go back to sitting in Orgrimmar wishing you had something to do because the content gets cleared within 3 hours of release.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2011-12-08 at 04:33 PM.

I actually got quite a good laugh out of this. Well done!

dont know if anyone noticed but Darnell says Feels Like Final Fantasy XIII i lol'd at that

Deleted
    Just in case some people still aren't getting it, and by that I mean those saying the video is making fun of either WoW or SW:TOR, the whole point... the thing it all revolves around... the very essence of this video... is... is... iiiiiiiis... ready? Here it goes!

... making fun of you. By that I mean those that just can't get it that most people don't give a squat if one game is better in your opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    This is something the typical ignorant teenager would say, sorry. "...but swtor has a long way to go before it will ever do what WoW has done." Its definitely fair to compare a game that hasn't released to a game that just hit its 7 year mark. The fact you are judging everything on par with WoW (only experiences are from beta too) kind of shows that SWTOR has a shot. Not one person sat back and started comparing this game to Warhammer or Rift. Why? Because those titles were bad. Everyone is comparing it to WoW. That video really didn't show any negatives. I guess the only 'negative' was the part making fun of voice overs. Yeah thats a negative for sure. I really wish to know what 'necessary' improvements you think SWTOR needs because honestly, there isn't anything wrong with the game and again- YOU ONLY PLAYED THE BETA.

Oh yes, "You're definitely angry." Really? You have to just randomly say that? You have lost all credibility you somehow retained the last few dumbass posts you made.

I'll go back to saving the galaxy while tearing people apart with lightsabers and you can go back to sitting in Orgrimmar wishing you had something to do because the content gets cleared within 3 hours of release.
    Listen, talk as much as you want when the game is released. Stop talking bad about WoW on a WoW new forum-

for real.. it's kinda funny how many ppl missed the vids point...
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Listen, talk as much as you want when the game is released. Stop talking bad about WoW on a WoW new forum-
    hehe, sure about that part?

I can not care less about swtor vs wow and that shit, wow is a good game, and so is swtor, get over it people(directed to evryone on teh internetz that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Moooon guard r-butt naked.

Loved every second of it that wasn't them calling the game "swohtor"

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that was amazing. It's the first WoW related video that's made me laugh in a very long time - thanks Gamebreaker tv.

Deleted
    This was awesome, have watched it several times now and it just keeps getting more and more hilarious.

To the people who haven't seen any of the blizz blues I highly encourage you to check them out, Darnell grows on you after a bit. My personal favorite is Post PvEvP depression