Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivirus View Post
    I get that, but I've never heard of thoughts being so chaotic as to be caught in a bottle. Emotions being bottled-up, sure. But if things are as "what is this, I don't even" as they suggest I'd've imagined more like a thought explosion or just a blank slate of a mind. Whatever, semantics.

Its a joke.. the quote about mind bottling is from a movie.

Oh, God. So many amazing quality of life changes for Moonkin. I'm a happy chicken

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    hope the testing period is close
    Well, if you did read the blue post, you can get the feeling that it won't be ready for testing in a long while. Getting the feeling that it will take 5 months before any testing starts.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Can't actually see any changes for DKs. I think I found... one or two tooltip corrections (Killing Machine and Sudden Doom lost the 'higher than rank 2' typos, woop-dee-doo; Reaping and Blood Rites still name abilities Unholy/Blood don't *have* for crying out loud)? Can't see any real number or ability changes.

EDIT: Okay... so Asphyxiate costs a Blood Rune (which was already assumed by most, I'm sure, given that Strangulate does and it's basically just adding a stun to that) and they nerfed Anti-Magic Zone (which already had terrible scaling, so thanks Blizz for killing the last of my hopes for that spell, guess I'm going with Bone Shield after all).
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2011-12-08 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LAWL Mad props for the "mind-bottling" reference!!

Molten armor drops the crit buff + fire damage on strike and mage armor looses mana regeneration ticks?What is the purpose behind this decision?

Just a quick comment about sub-rogue, the backstab is currently costing 60 energy, not sure if that is intended (or a nerf) or they forgot to update the sub-unique talents or the spell itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodbath looks way better than the MoP version of Death Wish. War Banners sound really cool and fitting. No major warlock changes yet. If locks go live the way they are on paper then I'll probably main my warlock and have my warrior as an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong but it seems Demonology got a new spell "Metamorphosis: Demonic Slash" *While in Metamorphosis your Shadowbolt turns into Demonic Slash. Demonic Slash: Tears at the enemy, instantly dealing 1280 shadow damage.*Learned at level 42. I don't remember it being in the learned spells before, so just in case.

Balance druids now have Celestial Alignment. Increases dmg done by Arcane and Nature spells by 25% and consumes all Eclipse energy in the process and prevents any being gained while under the effect. Lasts 15 sec. 2 min CD.

Nature's Grace also appears to have gotten the axe
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2011-12-08 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're giving warriors totems? They better add paid class changes, or make achieves and legendaries account bound (server-wise).

Also, Paladin's Blessing of Might has been changed into a 5 Mastery buff. It's the only mastery buff in the game so far, that I've noticed. Fingers of Frost has been changed too. It was added back in (it wasn't in the previous calculator), and instead of proccing on chill effects, it always procs when you cast a Freezing spell on a target that fails. And some Priest spells that were missing in the last build are back. Mind Blast is Shadow only. Spirit Shell has been added in for Disc, it's a 3 second cast shield. If it expires without the target taking damage, the target is healed for 80% of the amount. Mind Spike has been added.

Priest - Discipline
    Level 28:
    Spirit Shell
    3 second cast 9% base mana
    Creates an absorption shield on the target for X (currently 3864) damage lasting for 8 seconds. If the shield is untouched and expires, the target is healed for 80% of the amount

Missing from the front page.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Balance druids now have Celestial Alignment. Increases dmg done by Arcane and Nature spells by 25% and consumes all Eclipse energy in the process and prevents any being gained while under the effect. Lasts 15 sec. 2 min CD.

Nature's Grace also appears to have gotten the axe
    Nature's Grace is baked into Eclipse.

Just noticed a HUGE change to Starfall. "Triggering a Lunar Eclipse resets the cooldown of this spell". Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivirus View Post
    Don't they mean mind-boggling?
    the "mind bottling" is a joke from the movie Blades of Glory. hilarious scene =) awesome that they quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintte View Post
    Just noticed a HUGE change to Starfall. "Triggering a Lunar Eclipse resets the cooldown of this spell". Wow.
    Seems awesome!

Blessing of Might - Reworked to grant 5 Mastery. Holy Avenger - Now works on your next 5 abilities and lasts as long as Guardian of Ancient Kings. Sacred Shield - Now absorbs 161 damage, down from 1703 Repentance - Mana cost increased to 10%, up from 9%. Speed of Light - 3% Mana cost added. Long Arm of the Law - Movement speed increase now for 3 seconds, up from 2 seconds. Pursuit of Justice - Now also grants 10% increased movement speed at all times.Ok am I missing something? These numbers are really small, blessing of might grants 5 mastery? Does this mean they went through with the item squish/dmg

Deleted
    warrior changes still no good dnt like any of the moves

Mage Armor - No longer grants extra mana regeneration.How is this gonna work for arcane mages?