Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can anyone tell me when the beta is available?

3 new 90 talents for mages - arcane bomb, frost bomb and living bomb ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Disc doesn't get Renew. I really hope I read that right.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    All the priest stuff seems the same to me, or did they change the order? Else I can't seem to find what's new exactly.

Can we get an overview? :P
    The most notable change is the lvl 87 skill. It looks like a fade on stereoids to me, and I must admit my first thought was that this is somewhat reduntant for a class that already has Fade....

Another bombshell is that Holy seems to be the only spec to hold Prayer of Healing. Disc instead gets Holy Nova. Whoa.
    There is also a new passive handling healing pushback for Holy and Disc.
    Disc priests got Spirit Shell at the same level as Holy gets Heal, meaning this is the Disc "cheap weak spell". Kinda expected that one.

And Mind Spike and Mind Blast is added for shadowpriests.

There may be more, but that's what I can spot outright
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

feral druids didn't have revive before, did they?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aterion View Post
    feral druids didn't have revive before, did they?
    If they didn't, it was a bug. It would make no sense to take away an out of combat rez.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Is the new War Banner for warriors also new? it's pretty sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The most notable change is the lvl 87 skill. It looks like a fade on stereoids to me, and I must admit my first thought was that this is somewhat reduntant for a class that already has Fade....

Another bombshell is that Holy seems to be the only spec to hold Prayer of Healing. Disc instead gets Holy Nova. Whoa.
    There is also a new passive handling healing pushback for Holy and Disc.
    Disc priests got Spirit Shell at the same level as Holy gets Heal, meaning this is the Disc "cheap weak spell". Kinda expected that one.

And Mind Spike and Mind Blast is added for shadowpriests.

There may be more, but that's what I can spot outright
    Looks like Holy may "officially" be the only spec getting Renew, Heal, and Prayer of Healing. I'll be sad to see PoH go if this is true.
    Hymn of Hope appears to be Disc-only and Divine Hymn appears to be Holy-only too. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    bloodbolt for arms warriors will be dominating!

Deleted
    "War Banner" spell for warriors .. XD

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 11:53 PM ----------

And "Spell Barrier" for the warriors..

war banner.... may the warrior stacking begin also i love all those changes for hunters! oh wait... obviously 2nd run of designing for other classes is more important than first for hunters...

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Bomb and Frost Bomb for Mages at level 90 looks new to me.

Edit: Cold Snap now restores 10% mana.
    Last edited by Aeriscats; 2011-12-07 at 11:03 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    New level 87 spell for Priests: Spectral Guise

Still no new ability for Rogues beyond 85...still stuck relearning abilities we use now at 90...still Preparation in the same tier as Shadow Step...sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by xphilip View Post
    3 new 90 talents for mages - arcane bomb, frost bomb and living bomb ^^
    Well, 2 new talents as fire mages can already get living bomb. But still looks fun

Deleted
    you know whats a bit retarded about these talent trees? Take a look at the shaman one - at level 45, two of the options are described as raid buffs

hmm and no shockwave til level 90 now for warriors? seems odd.
    Last edited by mmoc49efe580e8; 2011-12-07 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    ...still Preparation in the same tier as Shadow Step...sigh.
    Jeah
    but the third thing looks really strong too... but no... prep and shadowstep ist a must... both

Quote Originally Posted by rapzak View Post
    yes it is.
    No it's not.

BAM. See how I used my unsubstantiated statement to argue your unsubstantiated statement

Keep in mind this is still a very early preview of the Mists of Pandaria talent system, which will likely continue to evolve during development of the expansion. We also don’t plan on making further updates to the calculator until we get much closer to our testing phase, but rest assured we’ll still be considering your feedback throughout the development process.
    ppl really dont read do they. i think ppl whinge just because they like to whinge. be patient.

Deleted
    if your a ret pala exept all level 90 every other level has stuff that cool for tanks and healers and pvp'ers gimme one good talent before 90 that would be a buff or fun in a pve enviroment wow at 15 we get a choice of movement increase at 30 we get a slow or a cc at 45 we get a choice of a pvp or two tank talents at 60 we get too cool healing talents and a damage reduction talent at 75 we get three freedom of movement choises and then 90 finallt some thing we could use as ret and on day one the elistist will work out wich on give the best dps boost so unless they change enounters so peepes are snarred and trapped and the ret is tasted to free everyone all the time or the ret pala is getting smacked around by the boss or adds and need heals or damage reducion not comming from healers but themselves the pala choice for the talent tree feels meh ...borning