Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You can't even buy the full game through Origin, it only takes $5 out which can be a huge pain in the ass trying to balance a budget and -$81 the whole time. In short, you're good dude, they won't email out early access for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    SWTOR is down atm, but here is a cached version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a
    Keep reading, and still no lmao...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    You can't even buy the full game through Origin, it only takes $5 out which can be a huge pain in the ass trying to balance a budget and -$81 the whole time. In short, you're good dude, they won't email out early access for a few days.
    I'm liking your avatar. I also feel your plight especially around Christmas when budgets apparently go out the window and I'm left with a big old hole in my credit card.

As for the early access code. The key you received for your preorder is your early access code. Visit the swtor.com website, click on my account, click on preorder, and you should be able to download the game client for a preinstall. Once early access goes live and depending on when you activated your code your account will be flagged for early access and available to log in. Expect an email from EA/BW informing you of your early access.