Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you trust Newt to look after America?

Please watch this whole video on youtube and tell me what you think. I think its unbelievable anyone would vote for this liar. You can judge anyone very accurately by their past actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWPz1Qdq1uI

Of course not. I dont trust anyone running, but the best in my mind would be Obama followed by Ron Paul. Paul only because is more crazy suggestions would never make it through the house and senate.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an ABM (anyone but Romney) movement in the Republican party. As a result there's been a sort of roulette among the other candidates hyping them and then it dying down when their incompetence is revealed. I'm not really a Romney fan, but I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that he will most likely be the nominee.

I have yet to see an unbiased assessment or list of any of the candidates beliefs, so I really don't know or care.

Obviously, someone sane wouldn't fully trust anyone. But when it comes down to it, you place a vote of endorsement for one candidate.

Do people really trust Newt, with his unbelievable background? He was spoonfed into power, mentored by everything that is wrong with America according to the video.

Well she survived by herself in that complex for awhile before the marines got there so I don't see why she can't run a country.

They mostly come at night, mostly.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The motto going around my circle these days is "Ron Paul or GTFO." As I've said in other threads on the subject, if you take the time to read his positions, and not the words other people put in his mouth, I'd bet you 50 gold* you'll like him, or you're crazy.

*Gold offer only applies to Doomhammer server characters. Horde or Alliance (scum) acceptable. Ahem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Stupid thing is that he is worse then Cain at least if you care about his ''missteps'' in the past.

Divorcing from your wife while she is on her deathbed is just cruel.

Cheating on your wife is wrong but not nearly as bad.

So for a country/party that likes the whole idea of marriage is sacred to make Gingrich frontrunner is kind of being a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Stupid thing is that he is worse then Cain at least if you care about his ''missteps'' in the past.

Divorcing from your wife while she is on her deathbed is just cruel.

Cheating on your wife is wrong but not nearly as bad.

So for a country/party that likes the whole idea of marriage is sacred to make Gingrich frontrunner is kind of being a hypocrite.
    Or the fact that he headed up the 'investigation' into clinton while having an extra-marital affair himself?

Meh, Newt is just bad news.

Meh, I care less about him as a person and more about his policies, I mean churchill was an absolute asshole, but he got the job done (during times of war).

Newts idea of getting rid of janitors at schools and 'allowing' children to work for a paltry salary just screamed ridiculous, and many of his policies (the ones you can actually pin him down on) don't exactly leave a pleasant taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I mean churchill was an absolute asshole
    you take that back mister!

Ron Paul or gtfo, like the other guy said I dare you to read his actual arguments and positions (or check his voting record). He's legit

Quote Originally Posted by spandex View Post
    you take that back mister!

Ron Paul or gtfo, like the other guy said I dare you to read his actual arguments and positions (or check his voting record). He's legit
    Lol@Churchill.

I like Ron Paul personally, but alas, absolute free market and laissez-faire has rarely produced good results. Huntsman/Paul would be a great ticket, if only they weren't so adamant about the free market :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBgoode View Post
    Please watch this whole video on youtube and tell me what you think. I think its unbelievable anyone would vote for this liar. You can judge anyone very accurately by their past actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWPz1Qdq1uI
    If you look at the ethics report Pelosi released on him, well let's just say Newt should have served time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    If you look at the ethics report Pelosi released on him, well let's just say Newt should have served time in jail.
    Did you read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Did you read it?
    I personally have not read all of it, you are welcome to go through the 1300 pages if you want:

http://ethics.house.gov/committee-re...-newt-gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I personally have not read all of it, you are welcome to go through the 1300 pages if you want:

http://ethics.house.gov/committee-re...-newt-gingrich
    No way, not me. Was wondering if Diurdi did.

Heh, I might have a look. But I have enough evidence to know he's a horrible choice for president.

I don't care about ethics, or anything else about him. I watched him in debates and for him EVERY SINGLE COMMENT was about religion or god. This is AMERICA NOT IRAN. We are not a theocracy and I will never vote for this guy.

I wouldn't trust him to look after the back of his own eyelids.

I know these threads are full liberals.

But personally as a socially liberal, fiscally conservative, middle class U.S. citizen.

I WOULD TAKE DAMN NEAR ANYONE OVER OBAMA!!!!!!!!