New wave of Beta Invites are going out! Check your emails.

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that new wave of invites went out and I got mine today in my email. It came from Diablo III US Beta Diablo3USBeta@blizzard.com with some weird characters in the headline so I thought it's another scam email but after reading the whole email it seemed legit because they didn't ask me for my login or password. I was extremely surprised when I logged into my Bnet account and saw Diablo 3 Beta client
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine yesterday as well, Diablo fans is also reporting a blue post stating invites went out WITHOUT any emails being sent.
    See you guys in game

Now I just stuck "Checking for updates"' and bat won't move for me. Anyone else has this problem?
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

Just scam for me today. =(
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine yesterday,down loading now,as well as down loading SWTOR for its early access start on the 13th.So many games,so little time.

Got one last night and having a blast

got mine last night as well

15+ Year Old Account
    Got mine! YES!

Though I'm starting to think they just searched for people who posted about SWTOR positively and gave them an invite, based on who I know got one and didn't. People killing heroic bosses = skipped. Me and friends grinding LFR on alts, waiting for SWTOR? Invited multiple times.

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 10:32 AM ----------

Also, don't check your email. Just log into battle.net daily. The emails don't matter anymore (2 of my recent legit-invites went to my spam folder)

R.I.P. YARG

check your spams if you need to. Just get onto Battle.net. Remember not to click links in emails

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine last night too. Mine unlike the poster above came from DiabloEUBeta and I'm in NA so thought for sure it was a scam then logged into B.net and it was there.

Deleted
    Is this wave limited to US only? Any europeans that got in?

Still nothing, what else is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Still nothing, what else is new.
    Same here... I bet it is because I got the annual pass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

IDK i think it's random really. I'm not subbed to wow at all and haven't been for 9 months so who knows really. I got a early WoW Cata beta invite when I was subbed to wow at the time so I don't see any real pattern.

Hmm in my earlier post I put mine came from DiabloEUBeta my bad it was DiabloUSBeta so that kinda squashes the theory that they might be going out EU accounts too but I guess someone from EU would have to post here if they actually have an invite.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-12-09 at 10:24 PM.

Deleted
    Didn't get one either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    '

Nope, I have the annual pass and I got in.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!