Deleted

what should my dps be with this gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omannen/simple

what should my dps be in 5 mans and 25 mans with this gear? i know there are several post about rotation but i ask anyway since im asking more

current rotation: i put up diseases then spamm oblirate until emty on runes then i just spamm both buttons for FS and OB along with HB on procc and ofc keeping my diseases up. this way i pull 25-26k dps on single target bosses in 5 mans. ppl tell me that if KM procc i should save it for OB but what if there is a looong cd on ob shouldnt i use it on FS instead? cause otherwise there aint no dmg outcome for several seconds exept white melee hits and diseases dont i lose to much? new to the class, its just an alt that i find werry fun to play so will have this toon for LFR each week maybe 10 man puggs to nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the blunt and less than helpful response:
    Between zero and 35k. I believe that KM is most useful on Obliterate, but I wouldn't sit on it in case you waste procs. Frost Strike instead.

25k is fine, you shouldn't be worrying.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

ya, 25k is fine with that gear (could do better, but ive seen WAY worse).

Just a few tips, take em or leave em:
    You're 2 expertise over the cap (should be 26)
    Your reforging in general is kinda wonky. I realize you said its just an alt, but you should use wowreforge.com. It'll take the guesswork out of it for you.
    I personally would suggest dropping one point in Runic Power mastery and putting it into Epidemic. Having the extra 8 seconds (you have 4 sec now) on Blood Plague makes it to where you only have to use Plague Strike once in between Outbreaks (with <2 seconds downtime on BP).

Oh, and yes Killing machine procs are best used on Oblit. but don't hold one for more than a second or two waiting for it to come off cooldown.
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2011-12-07 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    thanks for info guys

You um.....you have 2 glyphs. That's a good place to start.

7 empty glyph slots
    5 unenchanted items
    2 empty sockets in 2 items
    Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
    Engineering: 2 missing tinkers

You're 32/32 expertise when you should be 26/26.
    Try getting PvE gear rather than PvP gear, you're missing out on one essential stat for resilience on every piece of PvP gear you have.
    i7-6700k | EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 | CM Evo 212 | 16GB DDR4 2400 Corsair Vengeance | ASRock Fata1ity k6 z170 | NZXT 440 White |