Deleted

Fooling Origin to buy star wars!

Is there a way to fool Origin into letting me buy Star Wars, because for some reason, they don't support Estonia.

Also, any downsides to it?

Any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    i used russian vpn and bought it for +-38$

10+ Year Old Account
    Make orgin belive your not in estonia but UK(Change IP, proxy or some). That worked for a friend of mine in macedonia.

I used strongvpn.com . Well I was using them for other stuff, did not get it just for this, but it did work.

troll harder, brony. made me laugh.

EDIT: my bad, I just got up and I totally read that as equestria. sorry.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have friends in Russia or maybe another EU country (like Finland)?

VPNs didn't work for me. I think the credit card owner's nationality needs to match the IP.

Why not contact them to find out where you can buy a copy?

http://www.g2play.net/store/ I bought it from here without any problems 3-4 months ago , I also bought other games from them , sometimes the games are really cheap .

Also , if you buy with a CC for the first time on your account , they will ask you to send them a picture of the ID card of the owner for security purposes .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    VPNs didn't work for me. I think the credit card owner's nationality needs to match the IP.
    which country did you pick? yours or vpns?

also 1200 rubles=210kn which is by far cheaper then g2play
    Last edited by mmoc13d2608a47; 2011-12-08 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    which country did you pick? yours or vpns?

also 1200 rubles=210kn which is by far cheaper then g2play
    American VPN with a Canadian credit card. Had a family member buy it from Canada with the same card, worked fine.

Deleted
    As mentioned before, g2play.net is a very trustworthy site.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    troll harder, brony. made me laugh.

EDIT: my bad, I just got up and I totally read that as equestria. sorry.
    Dude that is funny as all hell.

As for the OP if you use a vpn as previously suggested that will allow you to purchase the product and access the servers upon release.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Any help is appreciated.
    I would reccomend getting a proxy to say you are in the US for example and get a US Prepaid Visa Giftcard to buy it with.

Deleted
    You could order it from Finland. Stores like verkkokauppa (.) c o m sell it.
    Search for: "The Old Republic Online PC-peli" 52,90€ (the 42,40€ version would be delivered from the Åland Islands, and would be more tricky)

Not sure if they have an English website though, but I know many Estonians are good in Finnish You could always ask them in English using their email if they deliver abroad. myynti (a) verkkokauppa (.) c o m

If you happen to live in Tallinn, you could always take a ferry to Helsinki, that store is located just on the opposite side of the road from the Tallinn -terminal in Helsinki. The oneway trip costs something like 30€.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to do it, was in the same boat kind of. Meaning that if I tried purchasing from the website, I was apparently not allowed to buy it <.<. I'll never understand why. Anyway, you can use the origin client, for the pruchase, worked fine for me. Used my credit card, price was in GBP (english pounds, 59,99 pounds for Digital deluxe edition).Would have preordered earlier if I knew it worked with origin client. Give it a try. As long as you can pay with your card internationally, should not be any problems.
    Edit:spelling.