Poll: Do you believe his defense?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wowsers. What a dick. His story is ridiculous, or goes back to Skelington's first point if it is true.

The will to live can make you do amazing things. I hope the ass hat that did this and his friend rot for a long time in jail. Furthermore, I wonder what the friend was getting out of this? I love my friends but there is no way they are going to talk me into killing their girlfriend/wife.

I honestly don't think it would matter if some jury DID believe his defense.
    I mean really, they were only trying to scare her by putting her into a box and burying her alive?
    That hardly qualifies as an innocent prank.
    No matter the outcome, they will probably be imprisioned.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Good thing her fiance is a lazy piece of crap and didn't take the time to do that right. Who buries someone with only a foot and a half of dirt above them, especially in a cardboard box? Even if she does die, the lid of that box is going to collapse and the dirt will form a nice big hole in a couple days or less with a little rain so someone will find her easily.
    I find it worrying you know so much about holes, burying people and mud. Are you the Mole Man? Oo
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

His own stupidity means he left her alive, he got caught, and now he's going to prison. Karma and Darwin just bent that guy over.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniusdude View Post
    I honestly don't think it would matter if some jury DID believe his defense.
    I mean really, they were only trying to scare her by putting her into a box and burying her alive?
    That hardly qualifies as an innocent prank.
    No matter the outcome, they will probably be imprisioned.
    I don't know about you but my friends and I alway surprise each other with tazer shots to the neck, binding and gagging them then burying each other in shallow graves I mean c'mon that good clean fun.

Wow thats messed up
    Signature by Eruionmel!

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    I find it worrying you know so much about holes.
    Some people dig holes for a living(be it for wells or whatever) so it's not all that worrying, the rest just seemed to be common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can totally imagine the exhaustion after escaping from that box.. Oh gawd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Ridiculous defense. She's really lucky surviving that.
    Cardboard box and six inches of dirt? I'd laugh if she somehow managed to die unless they tied her up like Houdini, which they clearly didn't.

Also, the guy's defense is a farce. I can't believe his lawyer is even trying it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

that is the most badass thing i have heard all week. i want to mail this woman chuck norris.

What a lazy ass. Only 6 inches of dirt? If you're gonna do something, even something awful, don't half-ass it.

Who would leave a diamond ring on her when he's burying her alive? Those are worth some dough.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    Female MacGyver

He still wins (and I think it's hilarious that I search for that and it gives me a video on my bf's account as the first result).

Anyway, I honestly think his lawyer is even more insane than the guy is. I'd have found it stranger if he had replaced the handhold holes. And more air while underground (admittedly not far under) just doesn't work. If she had been buried in anything other than cardboard this probably would have turned out differently though.
    Last edited by Spritely; 2011-12-09 at 07:49 AM.

"half a foot" of dirt, damn she wasn't even worth the usual 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmak View Post
    What a lazy ass. Only 6 inches of dirt? If you're gonna do something, even something awful, don't half-ass it.
    Would six inches even be enough to prevent the ground from deforming when she started to decay and bloat?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

6 inches wouldn't have even been enough to make up for any break down of a cardboard box of that size. Overall, dude was a complete moron.

He left her air holes.. She was probably fine!

In all seriousness. There's kill bill and one or two other movies ive seen where people were buried alive. I bet it happens more than we think it does. Which is spooky.

First thing that popped into my mind was the scene in Kill Bill. It's unbelievable that she survived such a thing. Hope the boyfriend gets what's coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Good thing her fiance is a lazy piece of crap and didn't take the time to do that right. Who buries someone with only a foot and a half of dirt above them, especially in a cardboard box? Even if she does die, the lid of that box is going to collapse and the dirt will form a nice big hole in a couple days or less with a little rain so someone will find her easily.
    sorry to say it, but I find it quite disturbing that this is what you thought about o_O
    Instead something "if she's ok", "what a bastard did it", or whatever, you think "what he should do to make it better crime" o-O

There is a test, going along those lines:
    "There was a funeral. The daughter of the dead woman met a very handsome men on this funeral, which whom she fell in love. But she never saw him again after the funeral. After week this girl murdered her sister. Why she did it."

Answer:
    She thought she would see this man on another funeral

If you gave correct answer - this means you're a potential killer and cryminalist.

And what you wrote is pretty close to this test above... o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!