Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    still sucks that Str and Aim tank implants and offhands are there, but Willpower tanks need to rely on proc or whatever
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Artifice for my Jedi Knight,Synthweaving for my Consular and Cybertech for my Smuggler.That's all I've thought of so far

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between synthweave and artifice. I did both on beta, and while I used more pieces on my SI with Synth, it also seemed more of a cash sucker.

edit: i think there are large pieces of the databases incomplete, so it's likely the OH for the shadow or sin tank is there, just not listed.
    Last edited by Kiry; 2011-12-08 at 11:27 PM.

I'm going Smuggler, thinking of Armstech, Scavenging and Investigation, like I had on Beta.
    I might try something else though, depending on what my friends pick.

Cybertech/Scav. Going to try slicing up to L40ish. Yeah I will be using slicing. I'm the 1%. And grenades seem OP as heck. Biochem was a close second though. So overpowered.
    Last edited by iggie; 2011-12-09 at 02:09 AM.

Will be an Assassin and will pick Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading

I can't decide between Artifice, Cybertech or Synthweaving
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between Cybertech and Armormech for my Commando. I think for economic purposes Cybertech is probably more lucrative. Everyone needs mods, and it seems that they would be in higher demand at L50. I'd also get double epic crafteds at 50 (2 Implants vs 1 piece of armor for Armormech) and can make my own Droid armor for C2-N2 and the ranged tank droid companion. I imagine the later droid will be my main companion once I get him, so crafting armor for him myself would be both convenient and cheap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scavenging, Cybertech, Underworld

Haven't settled between armormech and cybertech.

Either way, scavenging and UT for the other two.

Oh, and fuck slicing
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Slicing, Bioanalysis and Investigation.

Cba to craft my own gear and in the beginning, all mats will sell for ridiculous prices so better off just pumping everything out on the market.
    In half a year or so, I'll probably ditch Slicing for Biochem and start making money on potions instead, when prices on the market isn't crazy anymore. Remember it's always good to make money on people that needs to be "omg first!" in whatever professions and stuff they set their minds to, so supplying them with mats for a (un)fair cost is probably the way to go for the first months of the game!

Synthweaving, Archaeology, Underworld Trading on my JC Shadow. Because looking good is the most important part of an MMO! I might take Artifice instead on a hunch, but maybe I just leave that for one of my alts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    Artifice, Treasure Hunting and Archaeology, and i plan to level them while i level myself
    Same here, I know alot of people (myself included) will keep switching the colors of their lightsabers for awhile. Should make me a good amount of money, and it's the only one I could see myself really using as a Sith/Jedi "warrior".

I;m goin Scavenging, Armstech and Investigation for my Bounty Hunter!

Deleted
    Synth, Arch + Underworld.

I made lots of armours that I used for both me and my companion, as a result could pick up commendations all the time from quest rewards to buy mods/weapons.

I'm rolling a BH and SI as main and main-alt, respectively.

Both characters will have Slicing, because I fucking love money.

My BH will either have Scavenging/Cybertech, or Bioanalysis/Biochem. I either want to make armor mods, or implants and healing pots medpacks. I've also heard that Biochem is money.

My SI, I'm undecided. Maybe Archaeology/Artifice, or if I go Scav/Cyber on my BH.. might go Bio/Bio here. Any opinions?

Also, if I can level my profs while I'm leveling, I will. Otherwise, I'll come back to it. I'm not a "spacebar to 50" type, but once I get going on story and questing, I forget about a lot of things.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Deleted
    Cybertech / Scavenging / Underworld Trading

This sounded to my ear atleast something that's somewhat close to what Engineering is in WoW.
    Will try to level the skill accordingly during leveling myself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    I'm rolling a BH and SI as main and main-alt, respectively.

Both characters will have Slicing, because I fucking love money.

My BH will either have Scavenging/Cybertech, or Bioanalysis/Biochem. I either want to make armor mods, or implants and healing pots medpacks. I've also heard that Biochem is money.
    if you're taking cybertech, you'll need underworld-trading mats (underworld metals) for your "better" items ... same for biotech, you'll need diplomacy supplies - so if you take slicing, you have to buy those mats from the gtn

And i don't know if biotech is such a moneymaker - the flasks/pots at maxlevel are not consumed at use, so you don't have to rebuy them.
    "flask" : http://db.darthhater.com/items/21545/items/
    "pot" : http://db.darthhater.com/recipes/178...riage_adrenal/

same for cybertech ... since you can extract most of the mods from your gear, you don't have to rebuy them ...

Yeah Biochem is really overpowered for end game, with all the reusable consumables/medpacks and what not. I absolutely love cybertech, and I sincerely hope Biochem is taken down a big in the first sweeping nerf.

Deleted
    Cybertech + Scavenging and Underworld Trading