Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzok View Post
    Seems it used my beta client, as it took roughly 5 secs to complete it. Would you say it's better to uninstall it and download from scratch, or do they have it intentionally made so we don't have to download it twice?
    This was the same thing for me, expect when i did it it asked me if you wish to uninstall your existing file...but it still only took 5seconds or so which cant be right. can anyone else confirm if you need to completely uninstall any beta things and download from scratch?

Deleted
    ~11,5mb/s, were honestly surprised by that speed and how well it went. Don't think I ever reached such speeds with WoW when downloading the client/patches. Not max capacity though (have a 200mbit connection), but still nice and didn't take too long

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazx View Post
    This was the same thing for me, expect when i did it it asked me if you wish to uninstall your existing file...but it still only took 5seconds or so which cant be right. can anyone else confirm if you need to completely uninstall any beta things and download from scratch?
    It was stated on swtor.com that if you participated in the most recent weekend beta, that you would not have to re-download the game client, as that was the most current build of the game.

Deleted
    downloaded it with a steady 4.7mb/s.

I wish their servers would be up in the morning, then I could actually have it download while I'm at work. I seem to average 700kb/s, which is the fastest I can download anything on this wireless connection.

Deleted
    Downloaded it on the night when the email just came with 700-800kb speed. Now just waiting for the early entrance =)

Deleted
    Downloaded at 5.7-6 mb/s took me like 1 hour :P (Swedish Internet<3)

Deleted
    Maxed out my BW at 1.2MB/s cannot say how long it took as i left it on over night.

I averaged about 4mb /s but i didnt notice i left it on overnight

i took me 45m to get the game downloaded and patched, im now sitting with 18.4GB on TOR folder.

UK - BT Infinity
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2011-12-09 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufcat View Post
    It was stated on swtor.com that if you participated in the most recent weekend beta, that you would not have to re-download the game client, as that was the most current build of the game.
    Cool thanks for pointing that out