Question Worst X-pac ever for PvP...Any thoughts on how to make it better?

This is the worst X-pac for several reasons, here the reasons being;

- No true new PvP content, no arenas and revamped AB and WsG(which is fine but that isnt enough for a whole x-pac).
    - PvP gear looks terrible, 2h weapons especially, along with the fact s11 don't even have new weapons(lazy?).
    - So many unneeded buffs for Mages, Holy and Feral's(even Dks so an extent from all specs but Frost mainly).
    - So many unneeded nerfs and buffs towards different classes.
    - Clothies still dominate PvP.
    - Mail armor classes are so terrible - Only Resto Shammies seem to survive this x-pac all dps mail armor classes pretty much got beat up in the alley from blizz and then further on got their only utilities and strong spells they had mugged. lol
    - Arena purchase system became worst, Its not even based of skill or priorities...its pretty much a grind fest from point one, and you either get everything or you dont, no progression which is a terrible way to gather gear.

So my question is this how can we constructively, progressively and prospectively make MoP avoid this? What changes to blizzard need to make to make PvP enjoyable and less unbalanced again???
    Last edited by Shoryuken; 2011-12-08 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is super constructive.

Oh wait- It's not.

And just for everyone else's information, the conquest weapon models are not the same in Season 11 as they were in Season 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE