Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Didn't even know what a rail shooter was. I was pleasantly surprised when I could jump in my ship and earn experience doing something that took little time, was fun, and different from just questing and killing.

My husband saw me playing around with the space missions (his character didn't have a ship yet) and asked me what I was doing. Frankly I had no idea, but it was fun and visually interesting, and I was achieving objectives in a different way than the norm ALL WHILE earning experience for my character. They also made me feel an attachment to my ship since I get to gear it out. It's like having another companion. You can't beat all of that in my book.

I used to play Bejeweled in WoW (using a mod) while sitting in raids, waiting for the group to pull. Bejeweled was awesome, but didnt give me experience, didnt give me anything for my character, wasn't visually interesting, and was a minigame with no theme related to the main game. My ship in SWTOR is a much better bejeweled :P

Rail space combat is fine with me. Star Fox 64 was one of my favourite games in the past. Not to mention that the Mantis is pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Bounty hunter starship aquisition quest is the best! =D
    WHen I played it on Beta I was like "Ugh, this guy jerking me off again?? Man he's needs to seriously die!" when the guy went to every turn to prevent me from proceeding. =P