Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was looking at highlights man Spurs were not merciful on this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Clippers' win streak ends at 17, losing to the Nuggets.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Knicks and LAL also lost, to Trailblazers and...I think LAL had lost to 76ers.

I wonder how much money dwight lost this year, his plan backfired. Is he even considered a max player anymore? Who will get more next year, micheal vick or dwight howard? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    I wonder how much money dwight lost this year, his plan backfired. Is he even considered a max player anymore? Who will get more next year, micheal vick or dwight howard? lol
    Is this sarcasm of sheer stupidity? Of course Howard is a max player. He is still putting up 17.3 and 11.9 rebounds on fewer minutes, fewer attempts, and he still isn't 100% back from injury. He is leading the league in scoring for true centers. He is also leading the league in rebounds for true centers. His defense is still absolutely great compared to just about any big in the NBA and it is getting better as the season goes on. Right now he is averaging near a career high in blocks. You should really, really look at a list of max players if you actually thought for one nanosecond that Howard isn't a 5 year, max salary guy. Dwight Howard hasn't lost a dime this year in future earnings. He is still going to sign a max deal either with LA or in a sign and trade after the year.

He's been whining about how Dwight left Orlando since it happened. Just extreme personal bias. He's still a top 10 (15 at the worst) guy in the league, and definitely a max player. Now, whether he stays in LA or not is a legit question. That, I'm not sure.

2 top 10 players and under 500? I dont like kobe but he is def top 3, putting dwight in that class is a bit soon given his record. Maybe in fantasy leagues.

There is some bias but to call him a top 10 player is a bit of a stretch. Joe johnson is a max player, so i was a bit off when saying dwight isnt. Id put him in the same class, but def not tier 1 nba players like lebraun, kobe and paul.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/84...-rankings-no-3

They had him at #3 in the league before the season starts. The only two better players in the nba are durant and lebraun. I find it hard believe that he is a better player than kobe.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-01-02 at 11:53 PM.

Those ranks are stupid I agree but Dwight is easily a top tier player. I still think hes an idiot for refusing to go to the Bulls since they fit more his style of a team built around defense and rebounding than the Lakers but whatever.

:O KDurant got ejected last night. WELL if it's for the sake of my Brooklyn team, then A-Okay. It was @ 104-90 Brooklyn with 2 mins left so it's not like it made a huge significant difference but still.

Wtf lol it's not TNT Thursday night, those special Thurs night games are only on League Pass. Well one is Spurs @ NY so it's not that bad, I'll still be able to watch it. Spurs are fucking monstrous though, let's see how it goes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:50 PM ----------

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Knicks were MONSTROUS with most of the roster there tonight. Spurs got raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya Ya Ya blue I don't know what was up with my spurs tonight.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Those ranks are stupid I agree but Dwight is easily a top tier player. I still think hes an idiot for refusing to go to the Bulls since they fit more his style of a team built around defense and rebounding than the Lakers but whatever.
    Blame Adidas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reading a neat article about players who are the most efficient in the paint kinda surprising that my boy Tony Parker is in the top 5 with centers and people like Lebron James http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...inside-scorers

It seems like 80% of Tony Parkers baskets come from in the pain so I wouldnt be too surprised. Hes the king of contorting his body for layups in a way that makes it so it wont get blocked.

I love how Brook Lopez is at the way bottom.

Damn Jib. I went out for dinner and I was watching the game on this ESPNWatch App on my iPhone and I'm watching it now too and I'm hoping Chicago beats Miami but damn it's coming down to the wire.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:43 PM ----------

Alright! Miami takes another loss. Only helps the Knicks out. LAC VS. LAL OGM.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:45 PM ----------

LOL Hawks got taken down by Pistons. I love it, Hawks are trying to threaten the big 2 seeds of East and I don't like that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:59 PM ----------

Damn guys. I'm jealous of Blake Griffin + Chris Paul combo. They're like the coolest superstar duo in the whole League. So fun to watch
    -Lebron and Wade are pretty good too.
    -Linn and Harden don't mesh well enough to be cool, and are good for the team but don't work well together.
    -Deron Williams and Joe Johnson suck too much to be cool
    -I think Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings are good, but I'll be honest, I only watch Bucks game if they're against Knicks or Nets.
    -Westbrook and Durant are like Linn and Harden, they're nice stars but don't mesh well enough to be called a cool "duo." They're two great players on a successful team.
    -Parker and Duncan are okay. Not that fun to watch but they're efficient.
    -Not even gonna mention Amare or Melo.

''Look at the difference between our team and theirs,'' Howard said. ''They just play together. They share the ball. Everybody's excited when something happens. We have to be like that to be a great team.''

Who do you think he is talking about? Has anyone ever stood up to kobe besides shaq? This could get even better

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    ''Look at the difference between our team and theirs,'' Howard said. ''They just play together. They share the ball. Everybody's excited when something happens. We have to be like that to be a great team.''

Who do you think he is talking about? Has anyone ever stood up to kobe besides shaq? This could get even better
    Ya that is a statement that makes me real confident he is staying in LA. Not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parker and Duncan are okay. Not that fun to watch but they're efficient.

If your wanting fun basket ball then you should look at Parker and Manu those two guys do more crazy things to make a basketball go in then probably any other people in the league. I don't know how many times Manu has done some crazy 360 spin no look hook shot as he is falling and makes the basket.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kevin Love rebroke his hand. KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Parker and Duncan are okay. Not that fun to watch but they're efficient.

If your wanting fun basket ball then you should look at Parker and Manu those two guys do more crazy things to make a basketball go in then probably any other people in the league. I don't know how many times Manu has done some crazy 360 spin no look hook shot as he is falling and makes the basket.
    But Manu isn't superstar level, although those two ARE fun to watch. They both make some sick as fuck plays.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Kevin Love rebroke his hand. KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    It's broken lol? I thought it was just hurt...I knew things were gonna go south for Wolves once Ricky Rubio had those back spasms.

Knicks beat Orlando. Woohoo. Nets beat Kings. It's really annoying that Nets are taking on these scrub fucking teams under PJ Carlesimo and those freebies go under his win record.

10+ Year Old Account