Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I think what you keep misunderstanding is the difference between good players being on one team and free agents all agreeing to sign on a team like its the same thing. Its not. And I dont know why you keep acting like it is. You can not care if you want, but some people do and Jordan is one of those people

Jordan quotes: "There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team.' In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys. I'm a competitive guy and I like to play against competitive players and see what happens from there."

You can look at the teams.
    Bulls: Jordan drafted, Pippen drafted, Rodman traded.
    Spurs: Duncan drafted, Parker drafted, Ginobili drafted.
    Lakers: Shaq Free Agent, the same year Kobe was a draft day trade (practically like being drafted) also meaning he was essentially a nobody when they first got placed on the same team. Later Pau Gasol traded.
    OKC: Durant drafted, Westbrook drafted, Ibaka drafted.

Like I said you can choose to not care, just please stop acting like its the same thing
    Why does it matter if he left as a free agent or not? LeBron made the best career choice for a player who wanted to win. If he stayed in Cleveland I can guarantee people would be talking about how LeBron was only in it for the money and not for championships. It's a lose/lose situation for someone in his position; he's always going to get criticized.

I'm with Conscript. MJ is just a competitive maniac who won't give anyone respect. He's like the 2003-2005 version of 50 Cent. LeBron is more like Jay-Z: he collaborates with people if both parties can benefit.

Omg. KD technical and then he goes down hard. Holy fuck that fall looked so horrible omg. He has to be injured from that. It's just bad karma, OKC is getting raped as usual by Heat and lol.

Why is the OKC crowd chanting "ref you suck"?

Kevin Durant's fall is his own fault...

15+ Year Old Account
    LeBron needs to hit one more basket or his 30+ points on 60% shooting ends. He only has 39 points and 58% shooting tonight. WTF LeBron.

Anyone surprised that the Spurs 42-12 record at the All Star break is the second best of their tenure under Pop? As completely retarded good as they are you'd think they would have a couple 8-10 loss breaks in there. I think they have won 14 of 15 with their only loss being the game they forfeited to the Pistons. The Spurs are incredible.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-02-15 at 03:58 AM.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    LeBron needs to hit one more basket or his 30+ points on 60% shooting ends. He only has 39 points and 58% shooting tonight. WTF LeBron.

Anyone surprised that the Spurs 42-12 record at the All Star break is the second best of their tenure under Pop? As completely retarded good as they are you'd think they would have a couple 8-10 loss breaks in there. I think they have won 14 of 15 with their only loss being the game they forfeited to the Pistons. The Spurs are incredible.
    And the media doesn't even care and they won't bring it up they are to worried about if the Lakers are falling apart or if Lebron is better then Kobe. IDK I think the media hated it when they won the championships and would hate it if they won it this year because the spurs are like anti reality tv nothing goes on drama wise. ESPN needs drama and spurs don't bring that kind of attention like the Lakers/Knicks/Heat/ and sometimes Thunder with Westbrook and Perkins.

Spurs since 07 are like the Patriots in that same time period: consistently dominant teams that fall short for one reason or another in the playoffs.

I don't think the Spurs will win another championship while anyone on their current roster is still playing for San Antonio. Partly because OKC and Memphis (and possibly even the Clips) are better, and partly because even if they do win the west they'd have to face the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    And the media doesn't even care and they won't bring it up they are to worried about if the Lakers are falling apart or if Lebron is better then Kobe. IDK I think the media hated it when they won the championships and would hate it if they won it this year because the spurs are like anti reality tv nothing goes on drama wise. ESPN needs drama and spurs don't bring that kind of attention like the Lakers/Knicks/Heat/ and sometimes Thunder with Westbrook and Perkins.
    Spurs arent really sexy. They dont have much flash or interest from the public. Duncan is boring... amazing player but boring. Parker isnt exactly enticing either, most interesting about him for the longest time was his wife. Plus theyve been good for so long people kind of expect it. I cant really blame ESPN too much since I understand why they dont give the Spurs as much pub as they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Clips are having their way against the Lakers right now, but we know that ESPN won't care about the Clips success compared to the Lakers struggles. THE SKY IS FALLING FOR LAL AGAIN!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

If I said you had to bet all your money on this, who would you chose to win the championship?

The Miami Heat or Everybody Else

Cause right now its hard for me to decide

Lol Jibb, that's pretty funny. I'm going with Miami.

That's an easy one. I'd bet Miami in a heartbeat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If I said you had to bet all your money on this, who would you chose to win the championship?

The Miami Heat or Everybody Else

Cause right now its hard for me to decide
    I'm a big fan of taking the field in those kind of bets, but barring injury I don't see how anyone beats them. If LeBron keeps playing like this, just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I'm a big fan of taking the field in those kind of bets, but barring injury I don't see how anyone beats them. If LeBron keeps playing like this, just ridiculous.
    Me too, I still feel the Spurs could pose a threat though, its more of will they make it there this year. If Miami stays like they are right now I find it hard to think they will lose to anyone, I have to believe they will get worse. Teams just arent this efficient.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they make 11 3s like they did last night you can forget about beating them. In order to have a chance you need bricks all game from Battier/Allen/Chalmers. Replace Miller for Allen and those 3 were cold in the Indiana and Boston series last year, which they were almost beaten.

Chris Bosh to replace Rondo in East starting lineup. East is so fucking unbalanced toward Miami Heat Big 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Chris Bosh to replace Rondo in East starting lineup. East is so fucking unbalanced toward Miami Heat Big 3.
    So Lebron is the starting PG? With Melo on SF, and Bosh on PF. Starting - ok, but when the game goes serious in the 4th quarter, who is going to guard CP3? As good as Lebron is, Chris Paul is way to fast and mobile.... Kayrie perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    So Lebron is the starting PG? With Melo on SF, and Bosh on PF. Starting - ok, but when the game goes serious in the 4th quarter, who is going to guard CP3? As good as Lebron is, Chris Paul is way to fast and mobile.... Kayrie perhaps?
    Too fast for LeBron? Doubt it. LB6 can guard Rondo, he should be able to handle Chris Paul.

Wonder if we'll get another nose breaking incident this year.

http://youtu.be/c3mX8cbs-lk

Deleted
    Last year's Rondo could not make a jump shot if his life depends on it, so Lebron just stayed infront him leting him jump, easy to guard that way. While Cp3 can make the shot, so he have to close guard, and CP3 can go past him. I'm a Lebron fan, and I would love to watch him trying to take the challenge, as we dont have the greatest PG in the league (Miami that is), and he might need to do it in the playoffs aswell

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip
    Last year's Rondo could not make a jump shot if his life depends on it
    In the regular season, yeah, but in the playoffs Rondo was killin it with his jumper. There was only one game where he was cold (went 3/15, 7 pts) but that was game 5 and the C's still won that game.

I hear All Star game 2015 should be in New York. Either MSG or Barclays.

Tell me how I get tickets guys!