Yeah, I saw they were playing at 10:30 and that's usually the national game on Wednesdays, but I guess I'm wrong because tonight's only Tuesday.

Good work detectives.

Indiana beat Golden State.
    Nets beat New Orleans.
    Cleveland beat Bulls without Kyrie.
    Kings took Miami to two overtones <- LOLest.

LeBron had 40 and 16 assists
    D Wade 39 on 68% shooting

Should I just bet my life savings on the Heat now or do you think their odds will go up by some in a few more weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post

Should I just bet my life savings on the Heat now or do you think their odds will go up by some in a few more weeks?
    I still wouldnt sleep on the Spurs. Assuming they get to the Finals. If they dont then I think Miami is easily the favorite. Spurs I feel could match up well enough to beat them

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post

I think they are going to struggle against Indiana,New York, and if they see each other in the Finals the Spurs.

Edit Post: Heat are 0-2 against the Pacers and 0-2 against the Knicks they are 1-0 against the Spurs but that was the game where the Spurs got in trouble for not playing like 4 of it's starters and still barley lost to Miami. What do those teams have in common, they are big Heat are 30th in the league in rebounds Heat are a team with guards and forwards there best big Bosh followed by Lebron....
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-02-27 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I think they are going to struggle against Indiana,New York, and if they see each other in the Finals the Spurs.

Edit Post: Heat are 0-2 against the Pacers and 0-2 against the Knicks they are 1-0 against the Spurs but that was the game where the Spurs got in trouble for not playing like 4 of it's starters and still barley lost to Miami. What do those teams have in common, they are big Heat are 30th in the league in rebounds Heat are a team with guards and forwards there best big Bosh followed by Lebron....
    You seriously need to work on learning when to use 'there' and 'their', as the things you say are really, really hard to understand. (not that my English is any good, but)
    Aside of that - regular season means nothing, Heat can loose 5games to NY and still stomp them in a playoff series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    You seriously need to work on learning when to use 'there' and 'their', as the things you say are really, really hard to understand. (not that my English is any good, but)
    Aside of that - regular season means nothing, Heat can loose 5games to NY and still stomp them in a playoff series.
    Yeah my English has never been great I was more of a math student in school and struggled in grammar. Anyways in the playoff's I would probably go with the Heat against the Knicks but I think the Pacers will beat them if they even meet which I think they will.

Deleted
    Yeah my English has never been great I was more of a math student in school and struggled in grammar. Anyways in the playoff's I would probably go with the Heat against the Knicks but I think the Pacers will beat them if they even meet which I think they will.
    Im here with you, thats why I will hope Indiana to lose from Knicks, or at least get in serious fights and suspension trouble ;-))

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    He didn't even say "there" or "their" in the post you quoted lol. I understood him just fine.

Knicks vs. Golden State tonight ogm. If Knicks win ill buy into them being a contender. If they lose, I'll cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He didn't even say "there" or "their" in the post you quoted lol. I understood him just fine.

Knicks vs. Golden State tonight ogm. If Knicks win ill buy into them being a contender. If they lose, I'll cry.

He did, but once. Either way, I didn't find it difficult to read. I just find it ironic that otyknip pestering people about grammer (har har, I made a funny) and such when otyknip's post was just as bad, if not worse. Either way, this isn't an English class.

I'd follow up with something to say about the NBA, but I've got nothing.

Oh shit guys. Fight happened last night while I was watching stupid Bulls lose to Cleveland and stupid Nets win against New Orleans.

Video will pause at like 5 or 7 seconds but just try to bare through it because the other youtube clips of it are shitty. You're looking at the guys under the hoop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard the post game interview only in the nba will you hear "I didn't/don't want to fight a small guy" the guy he was talking about is 6'3... Roy Hibbert has like a foot on Curry.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 06:10 PM ----------

Edit: I want Roy Hibbert to come to S.A he would be beastly and we could trade like 2 centers/PF's for him.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-02-27 at 11:11 PM.

If it were me after watching the video I would suspend, Roy Hibbert and David West on the Pacers and Steph Curry and Jarret Jack of the Warriors for 1 game. Hibbert is obvious, West if you watch him just comes charging in there and almost throws a slap like haymaker and then shoves 2 warriors to the ground. Curry may have good intention but you dont liek grab the guy twice aroudn his waste, he really escalated the whole thing. Lastly Jack gives a big ass shove to Hibbert which is they reason they fall into the stands.

Its funny even though Lee was the person the initial confrontation involved if you watch it he doesnt even do anything just walks away while everybody else goes nuts.

Just watching David West face and reaction to the thing just makes me hate him even more, hes such a punk player. Hibbert I think is a nice dude, just put in a bad situation with Curry draped all over him.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 12:10 AM ----------

Wow they suspended Lee. The league is a bunch of idiots. If all the people didnt go crazy after what Lee-Hibbert did initially all they would get is a technical. The guy literally WALKS AWAY from the confrontation and is now suspended while the people charging in there pushing into the stands are fine.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-02-27 at 11:44 PM.

Idk if you guys saw this commercial but it's cool because I like Ray Allen.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 09:41 PM ----------

Steph Curry is a fucking monster.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:22 PM ----------

Idk if you guys are watching this Warriors @ New York game but its seriously like one of the top 5 most exciting games of the season lol.

Steph Curry is dropping shots and assisting like madness. Kid had 3 fouls in like 2nd quarter and didn't even sit, I think he's playing every minute.

Tyson Chandler is having a career high in rebounds.

Melo is having a season high in assists (they're so cool too, he's setting up STAT).

And the game is so close and there are quite a few lead changes.

Damn guys lol I should have fucking gone to this game.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:25 PM ----------

Omg lol. This game is intense. Everyone is playing such hard defense too, but the offensive is just as sick.

This Steoh Curry kid has fucking 49 and its not even overtime, there's like 5-6 mins left.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:43 PM ----------

That shit was fucking GRAY. Steph Curry had 54 but the Knicks were monstrous.

Knicks win 109-105.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell does the Spurs lose at home to the Suns they never lose at home I think coming into today they only lost 2 home games man. Sorry Blue I'm just not use to losing more then one game in two weeks I don't know how to deal with this.

And Dallas scores 34 points in the 1st quarter. 5 points in the 3rd. Da fuck? Theyre officially done at this point might as well keep losing and get a draft pick

So...Instead of watching one of the top 5 games this whole regular season, Skars decided to watch his Spurs lose and Jib decided to watch his boy Dirk lose. While I watched my team beat a team who had a guy score 54. I see...

God dammit. Tonight on League Pass is LAC @ Indiana. That's better than the TNT games :/

FYI the 5 best regular season games (that I can remember) (in no particular order) are:

1. Opening season night Boston @ Miami.
    2. Christmas Day Knicks @ LAL.
    3. Last night's Warriors @ New York.

That's all for now.
    -No OKC vs. Miami game was good because Miami stomped them every time.
    -I'm not listing a Spurs game. If we were going up to best 10 I might list that OKC @ Spurs game early in the season where Tony Parker hit the game winner buzzer beater.
    -I can't think of anyone else. Maybe an LAC game is exciting but I don't remember any really close LAC games. They either blow out a team or suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...Instead of watching one of the top 5 games this whole regular season, Skars decided to watch his Spurs lose and Jib decided to watch his boy Dirk lose. While I watched my team beat a team who had a guy score 54. I see...

God dammit. Tonight on League Pass is LAC @ Indiana. That's better than the TNT games :/

FYI the 5 best regular season games (that I can remember) (in no particular order) are:

1. Opening season night Boston @ Miami.
    2. Christmas Day Knicks @ LAL.
    3. Last night's Warriors @ New York.

That's all for now.
    -No OKC vs. Miami game was good because Miami stomped them every time.
    -I'm not listing a Spurs game. If we were going up to best 10 I might list that OKC @ Spurs game early in the season where Tony Parker hit the game winner buzzer beater.
    -I can't think of anyone else. Maybe an LAC game is exciting but I don't remember any really close LAC games. They either blow out a team or suck.
    One of the better Spurs games I watched this year was actually a game they lost which was them vs. the Heat with only one starter. Golden State got a lot better after all-star break well actually after the trade deadline I would keep an eye out for them not saying they are going to win anything just saying they are a good team atm.

Golden State is like rank 4-6 status. It's a toss up between them Memphis and Denver for the dark horses of the West (as opposed to LAC OKC Spurs).

And yeah I saw that Spurs game but come on those 4 guys were on a plane to SA. The game was interesting to see if Spurs bench could beat full team Miami but it wasn't that THAT exciting. If anything, I was considering putting the Grizzlies @ San Antonio game that happened the next day in the top 10, just because it there was so much pressure for Spurs to win AND Memphis was fucking crazy good at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden State is like rank 4-6 status. It's a toss up between them Memphis and Denver for the dark horses of the West (as opposed to LAC OKC Spurs).

And yeah I saw that Spurs game but come on those 4 guys were on a plane to SA. The game was interesting to see if Spurs bench could beat full team Miami but it wasn't that THAT exciting. If anything, I was considering putting the Grizzlies @ San Antonio game that happened the next day in the top 10, just because it there was so much pressure for Spurs to win AND Memphis was fucking crazy good at the time.
    True the Spurs game vs Clippers game wasn't bad either when Parker schooled CP3 a week or 2 ago. What's crazy is people still think Spurs is a defensive team that doesn't score last I looked they were 4th in points per game, 1st in assist and 24th in rebounds(which is crazy cause they got a ton of centers and PF's)and 8th in points allowed per game.