Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah my wording is weird sometimes. I didn't watch the game myself but I feel like I saw something where Dirk got mad for a questionable call lol...

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 09:10 PM ----------

Wow I saw the highlights of that Spurs Dallas game, Dirk looked sick lol.

The thing I was mentioning was Dallas vs. Wolves and it was on Shaqtin Fool.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 09:31 PM ----------

Oh btw Kobe apparently played first quarter tonight.

////////////////////My medical opinion.................////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////was shattered LOL.
    It's because Kobe overplays shit sometimes idk he is over dramatic sometimes.

Deleted
    Poor Terry, what were you thinking?!

I thought this would be the game that the Heat would lose for sure.

I don't see any other potential loss for them until they play the Spurs.

Jeff Green scores 43 points, Heat still win

I would be surprised if the Heat lose another game for the rest of the season. Seriously, I think they win out, at least until they start resting starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I thought this would be the game that the Heat would lose for sure.

I don't see any other potential loss for them until they play the Spurs.
    same spurs they've beaten 3 times in 2 years?
    spurs are so goddamn overrated, haven't won the west in 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by blackyfrost View Post
    same spurs they've beaten 3 times in 2 years?
    spurs are so goddamn overrated, haven't won the west in 6 years
    Well the game is in San Antonio. Is there anyone else on the Heat's schedule in the next 10 games that has a shot at beating them? The Bulls maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Well the game is in San Antonio. Is there anyone else on the Heat's schedule in the next 10 games that has a shot at beating them? The Bulls maybe?
    any of the next 4 probably
    the games you worry about are the games you aren't excited about. playing a top team is usually easier than playing yet another bad team (that is still full of the best basketball players on earth)

If Heat make it to 27+ I'll be truly impressed.

I'm going away today and tomorrow so I won't get to watch any games, but Denver vs OKC tonight looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If Heat make it to 27+ I'll be truly impressed.

I'm going away today and tomorrow so I won't get to watch any games, but Denver vs OKC tonight looks fun.
    it's already the post-merger/modern NBA streak at 23

lakers won 33 straight vs the NBA, but the ABA was a separate league then but went 79-76 vs the NBA in exhibitions and dominated the 70s
    lakers didn't even have to play half of the league or half the best teams
    Last edited by blackyfrost; 2013-03-19 at 03:43 PM.

So a bit under the radar, especially due to the Heat's streak, Denver has a 13 game winning streak going. Won tonight in Oklahoma City. Good stuff.

Cant wait to see the magic beat the knicks tonight. Should be a close one based on roster talent but i think we will pull it out

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs trying for their 29th straight win over GS in SA.

I've been busy lately and haven't been able to catch games. Good thing tonight is only 3 games and none of them are on TNT, they're all on League Pass! But I'm done with this regular season anyway. 3 things to keep a track of for me:

1. I wanna see Miami extend this streak past 33. (Or whatever the fuck number it is.)
    2. I wanna see Knicks and Nets both take a top 4 seed. That way they won't have to face each other until at least Semis.
    3. I wanna see LAL make the playoffs.

I think that's it...

Deleted
    Anyone that votes someone other than LeBron first on their [MVP] ballot needs to have the privilege taken away. Quote!

Lebrauns teamates are very good, its hard to call him the mvp while on the heat.

Best player, but not most valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Lebrauns teamates are very good, its hard to call him the mvp while on the heat.

You're telling me if you were drafting a team right now, you would pick someone other than LeBron as your first pick?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

He has the most points, rebounds, assists, steals, 2nd on blocks, 1st PPG,1st RPG, 1st APG, tied 1st SPG in his team, while shooting team best from the field. You know who is the other guy in the league doing that this year? I want to know too, as I'm pretty he is the only one.
    He is the most valuable player for his team and in the league, your hate is blinding you and you can't see the undeniable truth.

But lets see his MVP enemies:

Tony Parker - a great player in a great team. They were 6-2 without him last 3 weeks.
    Melo - great scorer, not that great in anything else, tho. Nicks are not that good, tho. They had a great start, but slowed down recently and I don't think they'l keep the 2nd spot.
    Kobe - I'm sorry, but barely making playoffs - you can't be an MVP, lets be honest.
    Durant - with Tony Parker the 3rd guy who can be a real MVP contender, but, again, LeBron is just that much better, showed it in the both games this season.
    CP3 - great player in mediocre team, they are not that good agains the real championship contenders, and trowing aley-oops all game long is the best thing in the team.. zone defense gonna kill them.

One more thing - you say that his teammates (lebron's that is) are so good, but that is easy, as HE is way to good. He is making shity players shine, and good players - great. Mo Williams was allstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    You're telling me if you were drafting a team right now, you would pick someone other than LeBron as your first pick?
    And how did you come up with that from what he said? MVP ≠ first draft pick.

For me, it's difficult to give it to a player, even if he is undeniably the best player in the NBA, if he's on a stacked team., Take LeBron out, and the Heat are still a good team (not as amazing, of course, but still good). On the flip side, look at the difference of the Bulls without Rose. That's how I look at the MVP (not that I'm necessarily saying that Rose should be the MVP, I'm just using it as an example).