Thread: Levitate

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Levitate

So

Why is it broken? I thought this was pretty straightforward. How could Blizzard mess this up?
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekhetyo View Post
    So

Why is it broken? I thought this was pretty straightforward. How could Blizzard mess this up?
    It's not broken. It's a new feature.

I'm levitating in mid-air while moving forward. Aren't I suppose to LEAN FORWARD?

i think it look kinda creepy and awesome.

I dunno, I'm just gliding around like a Japanese ghost. Kinda like Sylvanas' banshee ladies. I should change to an all white outfit + our old hood/halo hat for extra scary Levitation. Hmm, bet people would be all freaked out. If they even notice. >_<

I know the change. I think it's awesome. But in the video preview a month or so ago the character was leaning slightly forward while levitating forwards. Now, I'm not doing anything when moving forward.

Casting with Levitate looks really funny now =P My arms are super stiff. Sorta hope they fix it because I think it looks rather silly (the casting aspect I mean. Not the actual Levitate graphic).

Deleted
    Yeah should lean while moving and go up and down a little (be more floaty that is).

You know what? I'm just happy that we aren't air-walking anymore. STOP TRYING TO GET THIS TAKEN AWAY FROM US!

/drama
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

It feels like I should have an evil face like >;D when no one is looking at me and then be all like this when someone does see me:

Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    You know what? I'm just happy that we aren't air-walking anymore. STOP TRYING TO GET THIS TAKEN AWAY FROM US!

/drama
    One million times this, I totally squealed when I noticed they had made this change (read: fix)
    Last edited by jifjosh; 2011-12-09 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Double post FTL

Just be careful if you're doing the human cannon ball at DMF while Levitated. It'll shoot you WAAAAY out to sea, in the fatigue zone. Long glide back to shore. You have to manually turn Levitate off before being shot out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post

/drama
    Bears repeating again! This is an awesome change. Air walking = STUPID.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

It's not broken. It's working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    Bears repeating again! This is an awesome change. Air walking = STUPID.
    It needs repeated again! Love this change, possibly the best part of 4.3 outside of dragonsoul :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The only unintended mechanic I can see would be with eating while levitating... you don't sit down anymore. Not that that made any sense.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    The only unintended mechanic I can see would be with eating while levitating... you don't sit down anymore. Not that that made any sense.
    I rather enjoyed sitting + levitate. =( I do love the change though, especially in shadowform. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Hey Garrosh, stop screaming so loud. No, you can scream, it's alright. Just take it down about... 5% please. Thanks!

Yeah why did they change eating while levitating?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the coolest thing ever.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

I hate levitate now...

All they did was make the lower half of the character motionless. Kinda lazy IMO. "Air walking" looked more natural.