Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    It's also the first MMO I actually play with the sound effects ON. Everything else, including WoW, I just listen to music while playing. lol
    same. WoW music/sound was one of its weaker points. I just love the music here.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that I get in on the 13th (14th or 15th is more likely, but a man can dream). Haven't touched the beta at all; I want my first time playing to be the full game.

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    WoW music/sound was one of its weaker points.
    I'd agree on the sound part, but disagree on the music. I loved WoW's music, and have always found it to be some of the best video game music around. Of course, WoW and Star Wars have quite different sounds, so it's understandable that some tastes would differ (I love them both, however).
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2011-12-09 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Crossing my fingers and hoping that I get in on the 13th (14th or 15th is more likely, but a man can dream). Haven't touched the beta at all; I want my first time playing to be the full game.
    smart thinking my man, I wouldn't have done beta at all this year... but I needed to figure out my class haha xD

but you will enjoy the crap out of it or you will think its a WoW clone in the first 5 seconds... hope you enjoy the crap out of it and pass that 5 second marker lol

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    3+ months for us Australians.
    Cry me a river. Order off amazon and enjoy not being blocked. Alternatively, get a friend to order from Origin who lives in a release country. There is a massive chain of Aussie guilds all allied/opposed, so some servers will be taken over by your brothers.