Deleted

Atonement healed Madness of Deathwing...

Hey,

Don't know if anyone cares or finds logs interesting - but we 2 healed Madness of Deathwing on Weds, and I holyfire/smite spammed almost the entire Phase 1 to speed things up. :] Love me some Atonement yo... Granted, my Resto druid companion is a ninja pimp healer... but just wanted to say, depending on your partner, atonement really works well. We used 1 tank, so the tentacles were going down (generally) before a 2nd impale... and with me DPSing too... it was all quite a joke.

Although I had to actually heal on Phase 2. >:[

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9136&e=9924

xo

Impressive. We had several issues 3-healing it (RDruid, HPally, RShaman) for our original, but our HPally and RShaman aren't exactly the best geared. Does Tetanus hurt very much with 7 DPS, as opposed to like 5 or 6? I assume the Elementium Terrors go down much quicker, but they still tear through both me and my co-Tank.
    Thanks Soko<3

Quote Originally Posted by Rakudjo View Post
    Impressive. We had several issues 3-healing it (RDruid, HPally, RShaman) for our original, but our HPally and RShaman aren't exactly the best geared. Does Tetanus hurt very much with 7 DPS, as opposed to like 5 or 6? I assume the Elementium Terrors go down much quicker, but they still tear through both me and my co-Tank.
    We single tanked it as well. For Tetanus he was using the Mirror of Broken images to reduce the damage (it's shadow) and we just burned after one set of adds.

Deleted
    We healed this with 2 healer 1 tank for first kill aswell seems to be a lot easyer when you can bring on more dps

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    We single tanked it as well. For Tetanus he was using the Mirror of Broken images to reduce the damage (it's shadow) and we just burned after one set of adds.
    Is it really? We've always thought it was Physical...

Edit: Shit, it is. That's awesome to know. I'm sure we'll have to have me swap to DPS for Chromatic Champion: Blue, due to the DPS requirement. Guess it'll just be that much quicker in the future.
    Thanks Soko<3

Deleted
    I assume the Elementium Terrors go down much quicker, but they still tear through both me and my co-Tank.
    I won't lie... phase two was pretty rough. I went back to look to see if our tank died, but he didn't... one of our shamans died but ankh'd back or something. In short though, we found having 7.5 DPS made everything easier. We weren't having healing problems, we were having DPS problems. :] As for the single tank in phase 2 - it's just about blasting those adds down, using CDs / Dream / Trinkets and hoping for the best. If worse comes to worse, you could combat rez him 'cause the phase is freaking short. We had one round of Elementium Terrors and ignored the 2nd round which spawned at ~2% hp on D'wing.

EDIT: I was pulling 14k DPS! /flex
    Last edited by mmoc162ec51c63; 2011-12-09 at 10:14 AM.